PDA

View Full Version : Utah mountain biking is way bias

noleman11
04-07-2010, 01:47 PM
i HAD A FRIEND JOIN THE BOARD OVER THERE BECAUSE I GOT KICKED OFF OF IT. bUT ANYWAY, I WILL BE IN MOAB IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS. iF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME FOR A BIKE RIDE THIS WOULD BE WAY COOL.

PLEASE, NO EXTREAM TRAILS OK. THANKS, NOLEMAN

Scott Card
04-07-2010, 04:23 PM
As a person who will give free advice, probably worth exactly what you paid for it, and one who is just trying to help, two things....

1. Turn off the "caps lock" button. It would help.
2. As a new member, you saying you "got kicked off it" meaning another forum, is like introducing yourself to your new date by telling her that you beat your last girl friend. Doood, think, type slower, and remember, we don't know you and what we do know is just a bit chilling so far today. See, what I know about you is that you got kicked off a forum, your are bringing your prior forum fight here, you want to bike with hot chicks, and you don't want "extream" trails. Perhaps backing up and starting over would be wise? I believe you are probably a decent person so I will say nothing more.

I probably should just go away since I don't mtn bike. It is just that the two recent posts are a bit painful.

StudChild
04-07-2010, 04:39 PM
As a person who will give free advice, probably worth exactly what you paid for it, and one who is just trying to help, two things....

1. Turn off the "caps lock" button. It would help.
2. As a new member, you saying you "got kicked off it" meaning another forum, is like introducing yourself to your new date by telling her that you beat your last girl friend. Doood, think, type slower, and remember, we don't know you and what we do know is just a bit chilling so far today. See, what I know about you is that you got kicked off a forum, your are bringing your prior forum fight here, you want to bike with hot chicks, and you don't want "extream" trails. Perhaps backing up and starting over would be wise? I believe you are probably a decent person so I will say nothing more.

I probably should just go away since I don't mtn bike. It is just that the two recent posts are a bit painful.

I love www.utahmountainbiking.com and I would have to say that he got himself kicked off. He was warned that if he did not stop that he would be :ban:. That did not stop him he went off on everybody. I don't mind his posts as long as he stays with the topic of the form.

accadacca
04-07-2010, 06:38 PM
:haha: We'll never reach the drama levels found in the canyons section...:fitz:

blueeyes
04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
:haha: We'll never reach the drama levels found in the canyons section...:fitz::roflol:so true

Sombeech
04-08-2010, 01:21 PM
Noleman, let me introduce you to a super friendly section here on bogley. They never have a single bad thing to say about anybody:

http://www.bogley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?15-Canyoneering

Scott Card
04-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Noleman, let me introduce you to a super friendly section here on bogley. They never have a single bad thing to say about anybody:

http://www.bogley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?15-Canyoneering:lol8: Never, never, never.... Well, I never have bad things to say about others, only Zion Park and the stupid permit system.

And while we are on the subject.... don't you bikers have opinions on derailers and such? Which brakes to use? Trail etiquette? Where is the fun here? :fitz::lol8:

Sombeech
04-08-2010, 06:31 PM
I think the only debate that bikers have is between spandex and shorts

accadacca
04-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Or who has the right of way on trails... :haha:

StudChild
04-09-2010, 07:09 AM

Or who has the right of way on trails... :haha:

No debate I all ways have the right of way. Being 6'6" 250 gives me that right.:lol8::stud:
'

neilether
04-09-2010, 07:31 AM
The real fireworks begin when we start discussing bicycle access into wilderness areas! That is always a fun debate.......

live2ride
04-09-2010, 08:46 AM
yeah lets get it rolling!~!! HAHAHAHAHA And shitty horses thrown in the mix will help out a little bit too!

greyhair biker
04-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Why can't we all just love one another and get along. Oh wait. where's the fun in that?

greyhair biker
04-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the forum BTW:haha::cool2:

sporkfromkfc
04-14-2010, 07:11 AM

StudChild
04-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Can't delete posts.

StudChild
04-14-2010, 07:26 AM
I like the name, Spork