PDA

View Full Version : Space Required to Transport 60 People [Pic]

accadacca
03-31-2010, 06:42 PM

StudChild
04-01-2010, 01:41 PM
:2thumbs: Most people still don't understand why the freeway is so packed. :wallbash:

denaliguide
04-01-2010, 03:02 PM
and your point is?

Scott Card
04-01-2010, 05:01 PM
See, the deal is this. I can have my own music, my own air temperature, my own place to itch and scratch, my own place to sing as loudly and badly as I want, etc. I can get off the freeway when I want and stop where I want. I kinda like my car or rather truck (which opens up a whole other world of places to go that a bus can't go and where I don't have to peddle).:haha:

accadacca
04-01-2010, 06:03 PM
See, the deal is this. I can have my own music, my own air temperature, my own place to itch and scratch, my own place to sing as loudly and badly as I want, etc. I can get off the freeway when I want and stop where I want. I kinda like my car or rather truck (which opens up a whole other world of places to go that a bus can't go and where I don't have to peddle).:haha:
Too much information. :lol8:

Scott Card
04-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Too much information. :lol8:
MY SCALP or ELBOW...... jeeze...:haha: (I've seen worse. Some folks think that when they are in a car they are in a locked, windowless room or something by the way they are mining for the mother lode up one nostril or another.)

River
04-01-2010, 09:05 PM
...where I don't have to peddle.:haha:

Was that you I saw on the corner peddling? Maybe you should cook dutch oven dinnners instead. Mmmmm.

StudChild
04-01-2010, 09:08 PM
See, the deal is this. I can have my own music, my own air temperature, my own place to itch and scratch, my own place to sing as loudly and badly as I want, etc..:haha:

You must not ride the bus that much because people do all these things on the bus any ways, and I mean all of these things well mins own air temperature.:lol8:

live2ride
04-02-2010, 09:07 AM
If I rode the bus to work it would take 2 hours plus one way, what a PITA oh yeah and I have free gas so I drive like it is going out of style!