View Full Version : Halo Reach

asdf
03-07-2010, 10:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdEGdSRe6V4

:popcorn:

Redpb
03-08-2010, 07:52 AM
Jetpacks FTW!
though the video looks great, ultimately it looks like more of the same.
I'll have to play this one before I buy it.

Redpb
03-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Here are the two I am stoked for...

Medal of Honor - Fall 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OojC8sUEwI

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - Fall 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfmP0etpqmw

asdf
08-31-2010, 03:22 PM
The Reach Beta was awesome... been missing it for months.

Anyone else picking this up on September 14?

asdf
08-31-2010, 03:26 PM
new multiplayer map montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lApT-prty6k

nelsonccc
08-31-2010, 03:41 PM
The Reach Beta was awesome... been missing it for months.

Anyone else picking this up on September 14?

Of course. I pre-ordered it almost 3 months ago. Can't wait. I already know I'll be 'sick' that day at work!

asdf
08-31-2010, 03:43 PM
Of course. I pre-ordered it almost 3 months ago. Can't wait. I already know I'll be 'sick' that day at work!

Nice
I have been playing a bit of halo3 in order to fine tune my skills... pretty rusty atm

Forge world looks crazy, pretty much mean endless possibilities for multiplayer maps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnoUGULIPyc

nelsonccc
08-31-2010, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=Summit;414068]Nice
I have been playing a bit of halo3 in order to fine tune my skills... pretty rusty atm
QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw you on Halo 3 the other night and I wa thinking WTF then I realized you were honing your skills. Too bad I sold my Halo 3 when I got MW2. It'll be a blast.

Kent K25
08-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Just pre-ordered it through walmart.com comes with a $20 e-gift card which I'll be using to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops.

Don
09-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Maybe a bit off-topic but I'm not a fan of the name Medal of Honor for a video game. Using unit names or tasks, using realistic equipment or even mock-ups of real battles doesn't bother me at all but using that name kind of pisses me off. Seems disrespectful to our nation's highest honor and the many incredible men who have done incredible things and often died not even knowing if they succeeded. The game looks fun, I don't think I'll buy it though.

Redpb
09-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Will be buying:
September - Halo - Reach
October - Medal of Honor
November - Call of Duty: Black Ops
January(?) - Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

I just might come out of the man cave next spring.

Redpb
09-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Forge world looks crazy, pretty much mean endless possibilities for multiplayer maps

Dude, the stuff that is going to come out of the forging community is going to be sick!
That's what I'm excited for.
Also, did you see the new multiplayer clips where you can deploy a clone of yourself? AWESOME!

Edit: http://g4tv.com/games/xbox-360/61984/halo-reach/articles/71956/Halo-Reach-Multiplayer-and-Forge-World-Hands-on/
3rd video down

asdf
09-01-2010, 09:40 AM
using that name kind of pisses me off. Seems disrespectful to our nation's highest honor and the many incredible men who have done incredible things and often died not even knowing if they succeeded.

Ditto - never been a fan of the name for the same reason.

As far as the game it self... Everything that comes out of EA studios always feels as if its been manufactured on some sort of gaming assembly line. Fun at first but not worth it in the long run.

Kent K25
09-01-2010, 06:52 PM

So far the campaign is nothing to die for, but I've only done 2 missions and the first was super short.

asdf
09-01-2010, 07:06 PM
You have a modded box right?
The only time I enjoy Campaign is when its co-op with friends.

Kent K25
09-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah I agree. Campaign and firefight are pretty lame solo and the wife isn't the least bit interested in halo. But I wont be playing this on live until Sep 14 when my other copy arrives.

SkyBum
09-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Damn!!! I'd consider buying an XBox for that but I have one small problem (my thumbs are retarded).

Don't know if you guys have seen it yet but Brink is looking pretty interesting as well...definitely one to keep an eye on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-kVnw4RA80

nelsonccc
09-08-2010, 12:38 PM
:haha:t-minus 6 days.

Redpb
09-09-2010, 07:58 AM
Maybe a bit off-topic but I'm not a fan of the name Medal of Honor for a video game. Using unit names or tasks, using realistic equipment or even mock-ups of real battles doesn't bother me at all but using that name kind of pisses me off. Seems disrespectful to our nation's highest honor and the many incredible men who have done incredible things and often died not even knowing if they succeeded. The game looks fun, I don't think I'll buy it though.

Maybe this will only fuel the fire
I was unaware of this part of the game

WASHINGTON (AP) - Military bases across the U.S. have banned the sale of a new video game that lets a player pretend to be a Taliban fighter and "shoot" U.S. troops.
"Medal of Honor" by Electronic Arts, a major game developer based in Redwood City, Ca., hits stores Oct. 12.
But after public protests, including one by British Defense Secretary Liam Fox, U.S. military officials decided not to stock the game in any of the nearly 300 service exchange shops on bases across the country. Gamers are scoffing at the decision, saying that advanced technology has made it commonplace in the gaming world to let a player switch sides and play the bad guy.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100908/D9I3U6680.html

asdf
09-13-2010, 07:09 AM
Under 24 hours to go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhpRV3tNq0&feature=player_embedded#!

R
09-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Mods, is there any way all this video game chat could be moved to its own video game subforum? I am not interested, and kind of tired of weeding through it every day.

asdf
09-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Mods, is there any way all this video game chat could be moved to its own video game subforum? I am not interested, and kind of tired of weeding through it every day.

dont click on it
Considering there is so little video game posts and millions of video game forums out there I see little need.

anyways.

I think we need a XBL GT roll call, I may have purged a few of you on my most recent FR clean up...
I am Misfit 42

Jaxx
09-13-2010, 10:47 AM

SPAM!!!! Ban him mods. No one talks about my beloved/sacred gaming obsession in this manner and gets away with it! :haha:

Redpb
09-13-2010, 10:51 AM

This man spreads hate! I 2nd the ban!

I am Misfit 42
I am Corps98

asdf
09-13-2010, 10:58 AM
just added you.. game on!

Kent K25
09-13-2010, 11:09 AM
Certainly no need for a sub-forum...though I wouldn't fight it. I weed through plenty of my own idea of garbage to find the video game stuff :)

GT = MTB Mamba

Jaxx
09-13-2010, 11:45 AM
GT = Jaxxinator

R
09-13-2010, 12:11 PM
I guess my point is that at one time Bogley, and before that, Uutah, was an outdoor forum. The "General Discussion" forum has, in recent years, turned into Facebook Jr., with more chatter about video games, web browsers, news, politics, cell phones, television, Torrenting, and on and on, none of which is about the outdoors, and none of which I need to visit Bogley to find.

As such, may I suggest some new subforums:

-Staring blankly at your new smart phone
-Sitting and snacking, your Bogley guide to weight gain through television
-"I don't like this," Bogley via Facebook
-Weird news we already saw on Yahoo and CNN
-Don't click here: great links to great web pages that you won't visit because it wasn't on Facebook

I miss Uutah. :sad:

asdf
09-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Practice what you preach and post a trip report or move the hell out of the midwest. Its not my job to fill your Utah outdoors fix 24/7.

but I do see your point but would think a "game" title option would be more appropriate :)

Kent K25
09-13-2010, 12:23 PM
I can see your point of view...but I also interpret the "General Discussion" to mean general things...anything in general...

Most forums have a specific topic of discussion...and then some non related forums and a General Discussion forum where anything goes. If you don't like the off topic, or in this case, non-outdoors stuff, then stay away from the General Discussion.

I can certainly see your point of view, we just have different interpretations of the "General Discussion"

Jaxx
09-13-2010, 12:53 PM
The only thing I see in the General Discussion forum that is remotely related to the outdoors is GPS stuff. I think you either really hate video gaming in general, Halo specifically, or you have been holding in your distaste for the way the GD threads have changed. You have been bottling that anger for a long time in that case. :haha:

Mabey we could start a "Free UUTAH" campaign to get Bogley changed back. That was a pretty heated discussion back when it was announced, if I remember right. But I still like to shoot the breeze in the GD area about random stuff.

R
09-13-2010, 01:09 PM
Practice what you preach and post a trip report or move the hell out of the midwest. Its not my job to fill your Utah outdoors fix 24/7.

but I do see your point but would think a "game" title option would be more appropriate :)

Actually, I post reports from ever trip I make here: http://richardbarron.net/traveller/

R
09-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Its not my job to fill your Utah outdoors fix 24/7.

Of course it's not your job to put outdoor content on Bogley. But why post video game content here? Surely there are hundreds of video game forums where hundreds more people play video games, trade ideas, share cheat codes, and have a common interest in video games.

I kind of feel like Bogley is undergoing MTV syndrome. I don't know how many of us are old enough to remember when MTV actually stood for Music TeleVision, and it actually had music on television, but I remember it, and I miss it. Maybe if Bogley is going the same way, it should be renamed the Bogley Everything Forum.

asdf
09-13-2010, 02:17 PM
I kind of feel like Bogley is undergoing MTV syndrome. I don't know how many of us are old enough to remember when MTV actually stood for Music TeleVision, and it actually had music on television, but I remember it, and I miss it. Maybe if Bogley is going the same way, it should be renamed the Bogley Everything Forum.

:roll:
I am 31.. not 13.
Just stop checking out GD and problem solved.

Kent K25
09-13-2010, 02:21 PM
My opinion is that people who like outdoors activities (Summit is one of them) also like other things. GD is a place where we can BS about the other general stuff we like in addition to the outdoors. Video games are in no way taking over bogley so I don't think it's an issue.

Plus...if you hit up the other video game forums...you hit a lot of little kids and the conversations basically revolve around how "gay" a game is, or how much better someone is than someone else and everything devolves quickly. Most of the gamers here on bogley are closer to the same age/stage in life and it makes for more mature discussion of a genre that attracts less mature participants on other forums.

Back on topic...my Walmart pre-order of Reach arrived today at 2pm. Got lucky there.

nelsonccc
09-13-2010, 02:56 PM

Simple, dont click. That's what I do with your posts.

nelsonccc
09-13-2010, 02:58 PM
Actually, I post reports from ever trip I make here: http://richardbarron.net/traveller/

SPAM. We need a Richard Barron Blog Thread where he can do all of his own posting and I don't need to see reference to his blog five times a day.

nelsonccc
09-13-2010, 02:59 PM
My opinion is that people who like outdoors activities (Summit is one of them) also like other things. GD is a place where we can BS about the other general stuff we like in addition to the outdoors. Video games are in no way taking over bogley so I don't think it's an issue.

Plus...if you hit up the other video game forums...you hit a lot of little kids and the conversations basically revolve around how "gay" a game is, or how much better someone is than someone else and everything devolves quickly. Most of the gamers here on bogley are closer to the same age/stage in life and it makes for more mature discussion of a genre that attracts less mature participants on other forums.

Back on topic...my Walmart pre-order of Reach arrived today at 2pm. Got lucky there.

Exactly! In any case, I'll be picking mine up tomorrow. I am trying to decide if I'm gay enough to go to the midnight launch party and pick it up at 12:01. I think I'll resist. I do foresee a drastic drop in my MW2 gameplay as I start playing Halo.

Gamertag: Vegasarch. We definately should have a Bogley Clan.

Kent K25
09-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Going to a midnight launch to hang out with all the nooooooobs while I pwn fools all night long with my early delivery.

Shoot we can turn this into a noob video game forum really fast can't we?

Jaxx
09-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Everyone in here is noobs. I can pwn all uv u. dnt evntry 2 step i will own 411 /\/3\/\/85.

Wow that really went down hill fast. Sorry about that everyone.

I feel like I can openly admit that I didn't pre order Reach. I spend enough time online as it is and I don't need another game getting in the way of my COD. New game in November so I will only be playing Reach for a couple of months before I go back to COD. It's not worth buying it just to play it for 2 months.

There it's out. I feel so much better. Can you guys forgive me?

Redpb
09-14-2010, 08:40 AM

and here I thought you were dedicated. You're out. I'm sorry Vegas, but I think we have to let Jaxxinator go.

Jaxx
09-14-2010, 08:42 AM
and here I thought you were dedicated. You're out. I'm sorry Vegas, but I think we have to let Jaxxinator go.

NOOOO! Don't listen to him. Vegas, you know you love it when you get owned by me, which is pretty much every game we have played against each other. :haha:

Redpb
09-14-2010, 08:58 AM
NOOOO! Don't listen to him. Vegas, you know you love it when you get owned by me, which is pretty much every game we have played against each other. :haha:

Let's be honest. Who doesn't own Vegas?

Jaxx
09-14-2010, 09:01 AM

Haha true. He suxorz!!! Oops sorry Kent, forgot where I was posting this. I will be more mature in my posts and use less 1337 :lol8:

nelsonccc
09-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Everyone in here is noobs. I can pwn all uv u. dnt evntry 2 step i will own 411 /\/3\/\/85.

Wow that really went down hill fast. Sorry about that everyone.

I feel like I can openly admit that I didn't pre order Reach. I spend enough time online as it is and I don't need another game getting in the way of my COD. New game in November so I will only be playing Reach for a couple of months before I go back to COD. It's not worth buying it just to play it for 2 months.

Nope, not forgiven. Maybe if you didn't suck so much at MW2 you could be forgiven.:lol8:

nelsonccc
09-14-2010, 09:27 AM

WTF? This is supposed to be a Jaxxinator bashing party not a Vegas bash fest. I'm awesome and you guys are just in awe of my mad skillz. Don't be jealous. It takes serious dedication to hide in a bush and own everyone who walks by with my UMP!

asdf
09-14-2010, 09:33 AM
so was that a physical challenge? :lol8:

Jaxx
09-14-2010, 10:03 AM
WTF? This is supposed to be a Jaxxinator bashing party not a Vegas bash fest. I'm awesome and you guys are just in awe of my mad skillz. Don't be jealous. It takes serious dedication to hide in a bush and own everyone who walks by with my UMP!

f'ing camper!

Redpb
09-14-2010, 02:47 PM
f'ing camper!
with a noob tube!

nelsonccc
09-14-2010, 03:52 PM
NOt me. I'm just joking.....I never camp. I'm usually running around wildly. I tried the noob tube and hated it. I can't figure out how people get so many kills with it.

I'm offering a MW2 clinic, in which, you two jokers can learn and hone the fine skills required to be in the elite MW2 class like me. it's free and offered almost nightly.

Redpb
09-14-2010, 04:02 PM
NOt me. I'm just joking.....I never camp. I'm usually running around wildly. I tried the noob tube and hated it. I can't figure out how people get so many kills with it.

I'm offering a MW2 clinic, in which, you two jokers can learn and hone the fine skills required to be in the elite MW2 class like me. it's free and offered almost nightly.

Oh it's on! It's on like donkey kong!
After I'm done with Halo Reach that is.

Iceaxe
09-14-2010, 04:05 PM
So... you want to know what all the guys that didn't purchase Halo will be doing tonight???

We'll be having SEX, with real women! :giveit:

:smoking:

nelsonccc
09-14-2010, 08:49 PM
So... you want to know what all the guys that didn't purchase Halo will be doing tonight???

We'll be having SEX, with real women! :giveit:

:smoking:

I'll be having virtual sex...:..with my controller! Sex can wait, this is halo. Maybe I can find a way to combine halo and sex, now that would be awesome.

Redpb
09-15-2010, 08:04 AM
I'll be having virtual sex...:..with my controller! Sex can wait, this is halo. Maybe I can find a way to combine halo and sex, now that would be awesome.

Oh it's been done. and we'll leave it at that before this goes to the rubbish bin.

Now that we've all had it, except for Jaxx, what are your impressions?

Sombeech
09-15-2010, 08:18 AM
I'll be having virtual sex...:..with my controller!

Up up down down left right left righ B A Start

nelsonccc
09-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Oh it's been done. and we'll leave it at that before this goes to the rubbish bin.

Now that we've all had it, except for Jaxx, what are your impressions?

Awesome. However I'm so used to MW2 that I kept throwing a grenade when I went in for the smackdown. I switched the controller layout to Recon and that seemed to help. I was going to join some of you guys in campaign but you were all in closed parties. Douches.

Overall I'm very pleased. The active roster is amazing and an awesome addition. I think the different classes really make a diference but it seems like only some modes of slayer have them all available. Even though I was in the team slayer playlist I still ended up in a 4 wheeler race game and a couple matches of swat and swords. So I'm undecided on the map/game type voting system. I was hoping for a massive halo night but I ended up bringing home an excrutiating headache from work so I went to bed at like 9.

Redpb
09-15-2010, 11:09 AM
I like it as well. Sorry about you not being able to join. Almost everyone in my friends list was on and playing last night, so groups filled up quick. Let me know if you want to play this weekend. I'll be on. My wife has already come to terms with my playing for the next couple of months.

asdf
09-15-2010, 11:40 AM
The new assault SUCKS! Takes SO long to plant the bomb is a joke.

CTF Pro it takes WAY to long to return the flag and you pretty much have to sit right on top of it. Its seriously better to just defend the flag and let it timeout/reset rather then try and return it.

Sombeech
09-15-2010, 11:54 AM
CTF Pro it takes WAY to long to return the flag and you pretty much have to sit right on top of it. Its seriously better to just defend the flag and let it timeout/reset rather then try and return it.

Let me ask this, can you carry the flag and drive a vehicle like in Halo 1&2, but unlike Halo 3?

asdf
09-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Let me ask this, can you carry the flag and drive a vehicle like in Halo 1&2, but unlike Halo 3?

you cant drive or use any of the "perks"
its MUCH better than way

nelsonccc
09-15-2010, 12:57 PM
The new assault SUCKS! Takes SO long to plant the bomb is a joke.

I wouldn't know. I abhor CTF and most objective based games. Though, I will admit I've become an avid fan of Domination on MW2. So maybe I'm evolving?

asdf
09-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Well you're missing out
FFA headhunter is pretty damn sick

Sombeech
09-15-2010, 06:54 PM
you cant drive or use any of the "perks"
its MUCH better than way

How is it better not being able to choose to carry the flag and drive?

In Halo 3, there is a bug in the "Full Use" of vehicles feature in the Flag Carrier Traits. It's exactly the same as "Passenger Only". Bungee never addressed this, because with Full Use you still cannot carry the flag and drive. Instead you only drop the flag when you try to get in a vehicle.

When you have a good team it's good to sit around and wait for somebody to drive you. But when your team sucks, you're just running with the flag on foot because everybody's destroyed the vehicles or they're jumping the gravity lifts in them.

asdf
09-15-2010, 06:58 PM
How is it better not being able to choose to carry the flag and drive?

In Halo 3, there is a bug in the "Full Use" of vehicles feature in the Flag Carrier Traits. It's exactly the same as "Passenger Only". Bungee never addressed this, because with Full Use you still cannot carry the flag and drive. Instead you only drop the flag when you try to get in a vehicle.

When you have a good team it's good to sit around and wait for somebody to drive you. But when your team sucks, you're just running with the flag on foot because everybody's destroyed the vehicles or they're jumping the gravity lifts in them.

its not a bug, its as designed and adds to the more then it takes away.

Sombeech
09-15-2010, 07:15 PM
its not a bug, its as designed and adds to the more then it takes away.

So if there's no difference between Full Use and Passenger Only, and you don't have Full Use of the vehicle - it's not a bug?

asdf
09-15-2010, 07:28 PM
So if there's no difference between Full Use and Passenger Only, and you don't have Full Use of the vehicle - it's not a bug?

Yes there is, but if they had designed it to work that way and it didn't only then would it be a bug.
Obviously this was not the case. A few flag carrier characteristics have changed since Halo1 ... you run slower, you have higher melee damage, and you have to hold X to pick it up.

I think you should look up of the definition of a software bug before you post again :haha:

Sombeech
09-15-2010, 07:39 PM
A few DEFAULT flag carrier characteristics have changed since Halo1 ... you run slower, you have higher melee damage, and you have to hold X to pick it up.

Fixed it for you

All of these options and even more have been added to the later versions of Halo, except for the vehicle operation. You can go faster or slower, less or higher damage, flag indicator on or off, yadda yadda yadda...

If they thought we would have a more valuable experience playing the way they created it, they wouldn't have given us Forge. The "you'll have more fun if you can't drive a vehicle with the flag" line is BS. Some people would, but not all. Hell, some people like to play phantom 1 shot slayer with pistols and camouflage, some don't. But to have excuses about the option being unavailable because certain people don't think it's fun, that's a mistake.

asdf
09-15-2010, 08:19 PM
But to have excuses about the option being unavailable because certain people don't think it's fun, that's a mistake.

your really digging here aren't you :lol8:

Sombeech
09-15-2010, 08:56 PM
your really digging here aren't you :lol8:

nothing against the way you play, just a gripe against Bungee. They took away a feature my group and I used all of the time. I'm fine with defaults being a different way but to take it away completely is a mistake.

---and at the same time I don't see a need to defend them. Just say "Yeah that sucks for you, they wanted it that way".

Sombeech
09-15-2010, 09:14 PM
But anyways, that's my minor rant. Halo is still my favorite game.

asdf
09-16-2010, 06:01 AM
The online stats are pretty cool
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=Misfit%2042

my spartan
http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/playermodel.ashx?rpis=Wn44FdCqL5by1AU%2fmSdOgw%3d% 3d

nelsonccc
09-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Yes, the online stats are amazing. Here's mine; http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=vegasarch&sg=0. Though my 2hrs and 27 minutes is nothing compared to your 6hrs and 10 minutes.

What are teh daily challenges? It looks like I've completed 3 but I dont even know what they are.

Redpb
09-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Yes, the online stats are amazing. Here's mine; http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=vegasarch&sg=0. Though my 2hrs and 27 minutes is nothing compared to your 6hrs and 10 minutes.

What are teh daily challenges? It looks like I've completed 3 but I dont even know what they are.
There is a page on the matchmaking screen that'll show you the challenges. i.e. kill 30 people, kill 17 in a single game, knife x amount of people etc...
Sorry I had to take off on you guys. My batteries were dying and when I got back my buddy had hopped on to work on our forge level.
We'll hook up soon.

nelsonccc
09-16-2010, 04:52 PM
There is a page on the matchmaking screen that'll show you the challenges. i.e. kill 30 people, kill 17 in a single game, knife x amount of people etc...
Sorry I had to take off on you guys. My batteries were dying and when I got back my buddy had hopped on to work on our forge level.
We'll hook up soon.

You're dead to me.

Kent K25
09-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Haven't played much multiplayer yet, always like to go through and beat the campaign on Legendary first. 4 missions to go...

asdf
09-19-2010, 10:11 AM
OWNAGE
42 kills and 9 deaths - 30 tanks kills :haha:
http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=42405530&player=Misfit%2042

asdf
09-19-2010, 01:09 PM
more tank ownage...
48 kills 2 deaths http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=54173409&player=Misfit%2042 :lol8:

Don
09-28-2010, 06:46 AM
I bought HALO 3 a month or two ago cause it was cheap and the franchise has gotten a lot of hype so I thought I'd try it. I enjoyed it. Then my son started playing and loved it. Then we started playing against each other and he kills me 9 times out of 10. And loves it.
Sunday was his 9th birthday. He got some HALO lego sets and HALO Reach. He was SO excited about Reach. I finally got to play some last night (agaist him). And again he killed me most of the time. He found a tank and for a long time I couldn't find a damn rocket launcher so he just killed me over and over.
Fun stuff. Good birthday present. (I'm looking forward to playing the story too. :haha:)

nelsonccc
09-28-2010, 09:36 AM
Had a good night. Corpse and his brother took me into campaign and showed me how to get over 200 achievement points and a ton of credits to level up. Awesome night.

Redpb
09-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Goodtimes... I have more campaign to knock out, if you'd like to join you are more than welcome to. we need a good decoy!

or some more doubles. that was cool too.

nelsonccc
09-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Goodtimes... I have more campaign to knock out, if you'd like to join you are more than welcome to. we need a good decoy!

Hey, I'm a finely tuned matchmaking slayer machine. I rarely stray from that which I'mso good at. Though I did have fun last night and the other night with summit doing the team objective thing. My new fav is headhunter.