Hidden
Benson
Birch Hollow
Spring H *2 (non-tech)
Rock of Ages
U-turn
FF

past canyon years:
canyon year 2008 (http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15430)

canyon year 2007 (http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9380)

qedcook
01-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Arscenic, Constrictnine, and Slideanide each * 2
East Fork of Lep * 2
Shileligh * 2
Not Mindbender
Alcatraz * 2
Adobe Swale
Monoxide
Birch Hollow
Eardley Canyon
Zero G
Main and Lower Bluejohn
North, Middle, and South Maidenwater
The Black Hole
Buckskin
Misery Canyon
Pine Creek
Mystery
Subway
Music Canyon and the Chute
Icebox Canyon
Boundary Canyon
Boltergeist
Lower Baptist/Upper Chute
Boss Hog
Larry Canyon
North and South Forks of No Man's Canyon

DWayne27
01-01-2010, 08:28 PM
my second year canyoneering

granary
medival chamber
u-turn x2
rock of ages
angel slot
morocco x2
lomatium/krill
cluster (entrajo)
angel cove
right leprechaun
monkey business

man - i did not get out nearly enough in 2009

Cirrus2000
01-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Not as technical as I'd like, but getting there! 2 trips to Utah in '09 resulted in:

Fat Man's Misery
Pine Creek (solo)
Right Blarney (solo)
Left Shillelagh (solo)
Right Leprechaun (solo)
U-Turn
Egypt 3 (non-technical) (solo)
Lower Death Hollow (non-technical)
Mystery
Russell/Subway
Englestead
Birch Hollow
Cheesebox
Trachyotomy

All of these were firsts for me. Bring on 2010!

Bo_Beck
01-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Pine Creek
Misery
Hidden
Pandoras Box
Birch
Orderville
Yankee Doodle x2
Arch Canyon
Subway x3
Heaps
Behunin
Lower Echo
Lodge Canyon
Green River Ruby Ranch to Mineral Bottom (Sort of Canyoneering?!)

Oh yeah! Paul asked me if Keyhole was too short to list? My response? No Paul, not too short, but my memory seems to be! Thanks Paul!

Not many canyons this year, but what else is new! Some good climbing, hiking, and peakbags though to round out an overall awesome year of activities!

shaggy125
01-03-2010, 01:38 AM
Didn't do a lot of canyons this year, I climbed a lot more instead. Led my first Trad pitch, popped my first cam, got my first 5.12 redpoint, and started out this year with a V5.

Upper Stair
Trail X2
Chambers
Purgatory
Limbo
Shenanigans X2
Corbett
Cascade
Bear Creek
Cheesebox
Monkey Business
Trachyotomy
Heaps
Pine Creek

Maybe a couple I forgot?

bretoyce
01-03-2010, 11:21 PM
My 2009 canyon list

Boundary (Solo)
Kolob
Pipe Spring
Telephone
Behunin
Imlay X3
Heaps X2
Pinecreek X3
Spry
Engelstead
Mystery X2
Issac
Corral
Russel
Das Boot
Subway X3
Keyhole X4
Fat mans
Birch
Rock canyon
Sand Wash
Water Canyon
Snake Alley
Benson X2
Yankee Doodle X6
Hidden
Ice Box
Echo X2
Hell Hole X3
Salome Jug
Crystal Canyon
Darwin Falls
Coffin Canyon
Styx Canyon

forum8fox
01-04-2010, 06:34 AM
I don't get out much but I seem to make the little time I do have in the desert count:
The squeeze (mostly ghosted)
Sandthrax x2
no kidding (ghosted)
shenanigans
East lep (up)
East lep (down, with snow I got through with out having to rap once but technically this was 2010)
West lep
Trail (lots of snow, a mandatory chest deep wade and some bridging to avoid the other swim Dec 31st)
The black hole (ice water swimming Jan 1st, I guess technically that's 2010)

ratagonia
01-04-2010, 07:19 AM
My 2009 canyon list

Boundary (Solo)
Kolob
Pipe Spring
Telephone
Behunin
Imlay X3
Heaps X2
Pinecreek X3
Spry
Engelstead
Mystery X2
Issac
Corral
Russel
Das Boot
Subway X3
Keyhole X4
Fat mans
Birch
Rock canyon
Sand Wash
Water Canyon
Snake Alley
Benson X2
Yankee Doodle X6
Hidden
Ice Box
Echo X2
Hell Hole X3
Salome Jug
Crystal Canyon
Darwin Falls
Coffin Canyon
Styx Canyon

Nice!

Isaac in Zion? How'd you like it? Probably only the second descent in the last decade...

Tom

bretoyce
01-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Wow! I knew not very many people had done Issac, those are some slim numbers. I loved it, for the reason that I hate it when you are in a canyon and you catch up to another group then another one gets crammed behind you. There is no way to enjoy a canyon like that, to crowded. My goal was to try an do every canyon in your book I didn't make it, this year. Anyway I love Issac for that reason it gave me time to stop an just enjoy a slow 2 day trip. Without being pushed or hurried! I couldn't really find any info except your book and did not know anyone who had done it before so it was even more of a draw to me. We went the gun site route and finished with a two stage rap near some piping and ladders.

jman
01-05-2010, 06:19 PM
bret,

when you did Benson creek, what time of year did you do it? I did it once in late August, and there was no water. And the approach sucks big time. Maybe, you had better luck?

Mojave Silence
01-05-2010, 08:46 PM
So-Cal
Rubio
Joesephine Creek (solo)
Classic
Fall Creek
Vasquez
San Antonio Falls
Great Falls of the Fox
Suicide
Supercloud
Eaton
Bull
Falls Creek (San Jacinto Mtns)

Central CA/S. Sierras
7 Teacups (x2)
South Creek Falls (1st descent ?)

Utah
Behunin
Mystery
Pine Creek
Keyhole (x2)
Das Boot w/ Subway exit
Englestead w/Orderville exit
Imlay (full route)

Maui
Knucklehead
Emerald (x2)
Table for 4
Day Tripper (1st descent)

moab mark
01-05-2010, 09:04 PM
So-Cal
Rubio
Joesephine Creek (solo)
Classic
Fall Creek
Vasquez
San Antonio Falls
Great Falls of the Fox
Suicide
Supercloud
Eaton
Bull
Falls Creek (San Jacinto Mtns)

Central CA/S. Sierras
7 Teacups (x2)
South Creek Falls (1st descent ?)

Utah
Behunin
Mystery
Pine Creek
Keyhole (x2)
Das Boot w/ Subway exit
Englestead w/Orderville exit
Imlay (full route)

Maui
Knucklehead
Emerald (x2)
Table for 4
Day Tripper (1st descent)

Welcome to Bogley. :2thumbs:

bretoyce
01-05-2010, 09:04 PM
The last time I did Benson was at the end on June there was not much water flowing. I liked the canyon it was short and sweet, when you don't have a lot of time its a great canyon. I want to try and go earlier this year when the water is got more flow to it.

bretoyce
01-05-2010, 09:08 PM
bret,

when you did Benson creek, what time of year did you do it? I did it once in late August, and there was no water. And the approach sucks big time. Maybe, you had better luck?

The last time I did Benson was at the end on June there was not much water flowing. I liked the canyon it was short and sweet, when you don't have a lot of time its a great canyon. I want to try and go earlier this year when the water is got more flow to it.

jman
01-05-2010, 10:51 PM
bret,

yea, that's the good thing about it - it's short.

canyoncaver
01-06-2010, 07:26 AM
Always enjoy a good pissing contest, so here's my first year living in Utah (2009):

Little Wild Horse (non-tech)
Crack (non-tech)
Chambers
Cibecue
Salome Jug
Keyhole x2
Pine Creek x3
Spry
Mystery x2
Birch Hollow
Englestead
Orderville
Fry
Farnsworth (non-tech)
Main and West Blue John
Larry
Zero G

Don
01-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Always enjoy a good pissing contest, so here's my first year living in Utah (2009):

Little Wild Horse (non-tech)
Crack (non-tech)
Chambers
Cibecue
Salome Jug
Keyhole x2
Pine Creek x3
Spry
Mystery x2
Birch Hollow
Englestead
Orderville
Fry
Farnsworth (non-tech)
Main and West Blue John
Larry
Zero G

Shee-it. First year in Utah; good list. Congrats & welcome to bogley! Now let see those Trip Reports and pictures...

trackrunner
01-06-2010, 07:59 AM
the approach sucks big time

there are two different approaches. one that is steep and short up a rock filled gully or one that is gradual. Each has pros and cons. As Kurt says pick you poison on which one to choose.

bruce from bryce
01-06-2010, 08:15 AM
My list is way too short, especially since I am fully retired. But being in Las Vegas instead of Bryce Canyon makes spontenaity (sic) next to impossible.

SADDLE FEST
Two of the Wifes Canyons in Capitol Reef
Headless Hen
Aborted hike through Deer Creek due to high water flow

Ice Box/Ice Cube Combo with courtesy ride from Metro SAR after sticking rope and spending the night in canyon.

Spry Canyon

Unnamed canyon in Red Rock when ACA Meetup had initial practice day in Las Vegas

Freeze Fest 09 (#8)
Shenanigans
East Lep (aborted after first section due to heavy snow and late start)
Blarney
Middle Maidenwater
'The Black Hole'

Also cutting into my canyon time was the 90 days I spent in New Zealand.
25 days sleeping in backcountry huts.
58 days of actual hiking the trails of the south island
1 aborted canyon trip as guide service said water flow of 75cfs was too much and their insurance would not cover the risk.

bruce from bryce

Scott P
01-06-2010, 07:34 PM
I only got 8 technical canyons last year and most of them were old hat type stuff. The main reason for the low number is that I focused a lot on family trips rather than technical ones. I still got to hike or climb on 141 days last year and that's pretty good. You can see the log below:

http://www.summitpost.org/custom-object/477971/2009-trip-log.html

ratagonia
01-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Wow! I knew not very many people had done Issac, those are some slim numbers. I loved it, for the reason that I hate it when you are in a canyon and you catch up to another group then another one gets crammed behind you. There is no way to enjoy a canyon like that, to crowded. My goal was to try an do every canyon in your book I didn't make it, this year. Anyway I love Issac for that reason it gave me time to stop an just enjoy a slow 2 day trip. Without being pushed or hurried! I couldn't really find any info except your book and did not know anyone who had done it before so it was even more of a draw to me. We went the gun site route and finished with a two stage rap near some piping and ladders.

Here's another one for you, although July is probably not the best month for it:

http://www.canyoneeringusa.com/rave/0707right/index2.htm

and then there is always Obs Pt Cyn:

http://www.canyoneeringusa.com/rave/0811opc/index.htm

Tom

ratagonia
01-07-2010, 05:11 PM
I love the tallying up process each year, the opportunity to review the year behind. 2009 for me was spent mostly close to home, and a little less playing than in the last couple of years. So far my diary reads 90 canyon days, but there's probably a few here and there I left out.

Highlights for the year included explorations in the Grand C as a guest of Rich Rudow and Todd Martin; Poe (twice!) and Happy Dog; first descents in Zion (2) and in Glen Canyon (4); and a second time through Inquiz, which turned out to be not as hairball scary as I remembered.

The list: Water Canyon (10), Snake Alley (10), 30 something, Abravanel, ACDC, Badger/Jackass, Daddy Warbucks, Birch Hollow, Black Hole, Boundary, Neon, Centaur, Cheesebox, Leprechaun(s), E5, Engelstead, Whispering Spring, 40 something, Happy Dog, Heaps, Imlay, Hogs1&2, Inquiz, Larry, Lower Echo, Neon, No Kidding, NotMindbender, Peachtree, Pine Crick, Pipe Springs, "Too Hot", Unicorn, Waterholes, Stairsteps, Spry and Sevenmile; and a few others.

(Of course, names of canyons in Glen Canyon are obscured almost to the point of unrecognizability).

Yeah I know, slack on quality AND quantity, compared to the last two years, but the recession had me a bit scared.

Let's have a CALL OUT to all the great partners, that make the experience so rich! And a special CALL OUT to Tim Hoover for pulling a wabbit out of the hat, Jan 1, 2010!

(and once again, a thank yo to Ram for allowing me the space to brag here, and for his great partnership throughout the year).

T

ShawnMac
01-08-2010, 09:13 AM
2009 canyons

Imlay
Spry
Heaps
Englestead
Kolob

nice, not enough. All I could get in one trip to Utah.

ratagonia
01-08-2010, 09:19 AM
2009 canyons

Imlay
Spry
Heaps
Englestead
Kolob

nice, not enough. All I could get in one trip to Utah.

That's a heckuva trip!!!! Tom

Jaxx
01-08-2010, 09:28 AM
My short list:

Englestead-Thanks Tom you are a great canyon leader. Although I noticed I wasn't in your pic of "great company" :haha:
Yankee Doodle
Star or Hidden Star? I don't remember the name Kurt(oldno7) took us through it. He was the first decent!

Birch Hollow
Pinecreek again

That is it. 5 canyons in 1 full year. It makes me want to cry. I knocked my wife up and in return she wouldn't let me go canyoneering without her. If you saw the look in her eyes you wouldn't have argued either. Don't judge me!

Ram is wearing socks under his neos. What a great idea! Does anyone else do this? Do you get any water in there or does the wetsuit over the top of the sock keep it out? Perfect idea for dry canyons with an oversized canyoneer II on.

ratagonia
01-08-2010, 09:48 AM
My short list:

Englestead-Thanks Tom you are a great canyon leader. Although I noticed I wasn't in your pic of "great company" :haha:
Yankee Doodle
Star or Hidden Star? I don't remember the name Kurt(oldno7) took us through it. He was the first decent!

Birch Hollow
Pinecreek again

That is it. 5 canyons in 1 full year. It makes me want to cry. I knocked my wife up and in return she wouldn't let me go canyoneering without her. If you saw the look in her eyes you wouldn't have argued either. Don't judge me!

Ram is wearing socks under his neos. What a great idea! Does anyone else do this? Do you get any water in there or does the wetsuit over the top of the sock keep it out? Perfect idea for dry canyons with an oversized canyoneer II on.

TEKO wool socks work great. When getting wet, I pull the 2mm Neo Socks I sell over them. Really wet and cold canyons, I use the 6mm neo socks from ZAC. Black Hole, TEKO wool socks AND the 6mm neo socks. Works great.

Ram wears cotton socks under his neos, which I just don't understand! :ne_nau:

The Neo socks are not watertight, the inner socks get wet, but its still more comfortable than neo socks by itself.

T

Brian in SLC
01-08-2010, 10:01 AM
That is it. 5 canyons in 1 full year. It makes me want to cry.

Better'n me, I got two: Boss Hog and East Lep. 'Bout right I figure. Ha ha.

I've worn a light wool hiking sock, over which I put a waterproof sock, which I duct tape to my leg, then dry suit gasket over the sock, then neoprene over that. Seems to keep the water out ok.

I think I've always worn a light sock under a neoprene sock, though.

-Brian in SLC

cookiecutter
01-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Subway
Keyhole
Pine Creek (2)
Behunin
Darby Ice cave was a slot canyon inside a mountain. (I'm feeling low on numbers, I'm pushing it)

All in all a very beginner year, but looking forward to more in the coming years.

BIG thanks to Tom for a great book and shipping the things I ordered from him so fast.

And BIG thanks to Ram for providing us with a first permit window experience we wont soon forget.

CarpeyBiggs
01-08-2010, 10:11 AM
cookie, what happened to FF?

Jaxx
01-08-2010, 10:21 AM
TEKO wool socks work great. When getting wet, I pull the 2mm Neo Socks I sell over them. Really wet and cold canyons, I use the 6mm neo socks from ZAC. Black Hole, TEKO wool socks AND the 6mm neo socks. Works great.

Ram wears cotton socks under his neos, which I just don't understand! :ne_nau:

The Neo socks are not watertight, the inner socks get wet, but its still more comfortable than neo socks by itself.

T

Thanks Tom. I can't believe I didn't think of this before.

cookiecutter
01-08-2010, 10:42 AM

Aw man, FF - my largest canyoneering regret of the year. Heres what happened. I leave on an LDS mission to Texas, San Antonio on the 27th of this month. I see the dates are Dec 26th-Jan 6th. Perfect. I move back home after fall semester and tell my mom, I'll be canyoneering in Utah for a few days around New Years. She says, cool, you need to get out and have one more adventure before you leave. I round up a group of buddies and we are set to go. We get all our stuff ready, haul down wood from Island Park, buy some new gear - we're totally ready. We started having bi-weekly "Man Table" meetings - we basically drink Mountain Dew and watch your Smiling Cricket video over and over (sweet video by the way!) . There was not a whole lot of snow so Christmas was just spent in town not snowmachining in Island Park - another positive, it meant we could leave earlier. The Sunday after Christmas I have a few friend's farewells to go to. I come home to make final preps before leaving and my mom comes in about in tears. She tells me she has been thinking about FF.. ugh. She tells me she has a 'bad feeling' and that it'd be the perfect story, right before my mission I go canyoneering and get hurt or whatever. She finishes with, your an adult and can do what you want but I'd just like you to think about it.....................................I knew I'd be fine down there, but I let the guilt get to me. I didn't like seeing my mom that way. So I made the decision to stay. Needless to say she was very happy, and I'm left with envy as I look at the TR. All in all though I think I made the right choice, I just couldn't do it knowing I was hurting my mom - and so soon to me leaving for 2 years.

Anyway, thats the long and short of it. I wasn't going to say anything, but I think I fit into the infamous FF drop outs. I give it up to all you who went though, the TR is completely sweet :hail2thechief:

And thanks again Carpey for offering your wetsuit, I appreciate it and hope to make it up to you once I get back.

Iceaxe
01-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Darby Ice cave was a slot canyon inside a mountain. (I'm feeling low on numbers, I'm pushing it)

Darby is awesome.... and I also thought it felt like a slot canyon.... here are a couple pics from a trip we did that turned into a bit of an epic.... the crawl at the end of Darby (that allows access/exit to Wind Cave) was iced close... so we had to reverse the route, which included climbing several frozen waterfalls, without ice tools.... this is one of those times I was extremely happy I had a couple of 5.12+ climbers along... some of the climbing they did on the escape was really impressive/scared the shit outta me....

:2thumbs:

cookiecutter
01-08-2010, 02:52 PM
[
Darby is awesome.... and I also thought it felt like a slot canyon.... here are a couple pics from a trip we did that turned into a bit of an epic.... the crawl at the end of Darby (that allows access/exit to Wind Cave) was iced close... so we had to reverse the route, which included climbing several frozen waterfalls, without ice tools.... this is one of those times I was extremely happy I had a couple of 5.12+ climbers along... some of the climbing they did on the escape was really impressive/scared the shit outta me....

:2thumbs:

You climbed out of it!? Wow, hats off to you. We met people in the parking lot who had just been through it and assured us it wasn't plugged. I remember standing at the base of the first rope pull thinking, "well, this is it". There were a few set ropes so we could have jugged up those, but man - the bottom of the big ice rap -the picture I have posted- I didn't think there was any way to get up that! We got a little turned around in there for a bit, and that kind of spooked us, but seeing that crawl plugged...scary!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2721/4257949358_2e1157aa65_m.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/4257223803_9da2fb205e_m.jpg

Iceaxe
01-08-2010, 03:51 PM
You climbed out of it!? Wow, hats off to you.

My outstanding young rope guns did the hard climbing.... my job was to stand there and say stuff like "you guys are awesome!" :haha:

We left a rope at the final rappel until we checked the crawl.... and found it plugged. So we were able to jug the biggest rappel. But continuing up we still had to deal with two more serious climbing problems that were a bitch, and a few minor obstacles. There were no set ropes when we went through. If I did it again without knowing I'd certainly set ropes at the two biggest problems and not pull my rope at the big rap until I'd checked out the crawl. Either that or bring a set of crampons and ice tools.

:rockon:

moab mark
01-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Where is this?

Iceaxe
01-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Idaho side of the Teton's near Driggs. You go in the Darby Ice Cave and exit Wind Cave.

http://www.free-press.biz/graphics/maps/Darby-Fox-Creek-Map.jpg

shaggy125
01-08-2010, 06:29 PM
I was wondering how you could have climbed the big drop, but you jugged the rope, that makes it a bit more doable. Even with spotters I wouldn't want to fall and slide down some of that ice! Luckily we got beta from Price before I did it, he told us about the possibility of the hole being iced over and we too left our rope just in case. That sucks you had to bail. I see Price at Momentum every now and then, good thing for you he's pretty much given up canyoneering for climbing these days.

moab mark
01-08-2010, 06:56 PM

Aw man, FF - my largest canyoneering regret of the year. Heres what happened. I leave on an LDS mission to Texas, San Antonio on the 27th of this month. I see the dates are Dec 26th-Jan 6th. Perfect. I move back home after fall semester and tell my mom, I'll be canyoneering in Utah for a few days around New Years. She says, cool, you need to get out and have one more adventure before you leave. I round up a group of buddies and we are set to go. We get all our stuff ready, haul down wood from Island Park, buy some new gear - we're totally ready. We started having bi-weekly "Man Table" meetings - we basically drink Mountain Dew and watch your Smiling Cricket video over and over (sweet video by the way!) . There was not a whole lot of snow so Christmas was just spent in town not snowmachining in Island Park - another positive, it meant we could leave earlier. The Sunday after Christmas I have a few friend's farewells to go to. I come home to make final preps before leaving and my mom comes in about in tears. She tells me she has been thinking about FF.. ugh. She tells me she has a 'bad feeling' and that it'd be the perfect story, right before my mission I go canyoneering and get hurt or whatever. She finishes with, your an adult and can do what you want but I'd just like you to think about it.....................................I knew I'd be fine down there, but I let the guilt get to me. I didn't like seeing my mom that way. So I made the decision to stay. Needless to say she was very happy, and I'm left with envy as I look at the TR. All in all though I think I made the right choice, I just couldn't do it knowing I was hurting my mom - and so soon to me leaving for 2 years.

Anyway, thats the long and short of it. I wasn't going to say anything, but I think I fit into the infamous FF drop outs. I give it up to all you who went though, the TR is completely sweet :hail2thechief:

And thanks again Carpey for offering your wetsuit, I appreciate it and hope to make it up to you once I get back.

Cookie,
Don't feel bad I am 45 and my mother is still the same way. But now she calls my wife and ask her to keep me out of the mountains when its avalanche danger etc. This canyoneerng thing has done her in.

Good luck on the mish.

Mark

Iceaxe
01-09-2010, 11:29 AM
I see Price at Momentum every now and then, good thing for you he's pretty much given up canyoneering for climbing these days.

Actually that's a bad thing for me.... Price was one of my favorite partners. I guess I need to start workin' on him again. Having Price along makes all the hard routes easier.

:nod:

Iceaxe
01-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Don't feel bad I am 45 and my mother is still the same way.

Here is a good Bogley thread about mom's

I can't wait to be a Big Boy
http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17428

There is some pretty funny stuff in it....

:bootyshake:

forum8fox
01-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Hey if your listing caves to bulk up your list the I'm doing the same...
Fixin to die (5)
Premonition (2)
Ron Tom (2) (reminds me of the skinnies of North Wash)
Spring cave (2)

All of these caves had sections of slots or were mostly a slot canyon. I high stemmed in most all of them except ron tom which included alot of sideways shimmying through narrow and often decorated corridors.
:mrgreen:

ShawnMac
01-10-2010, 08:50 AM
That's a heckuva trip!!!! Tom

Two trips actually, from Mississippi. We have to get in as many canyons as possible when we get a chance, unlike you local folks who can go every weekend.

cookiecutter
01-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Don't feel bad I am 45 and my mother is still the same way.

Here is a good Bogley thread about mom's

I can't wait to be a Big Boy
http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17428

There is some pretty funny stuff in it....

:bootyshake:

haha, thats a great thread. Thanks for directing me to it.

And thanks Moab Mark for your kind comments.

theking648
01-10-2010, 10:43 PM
keyhole
pine creek.....

umm ya thats it. :roflol: :roflol:

AJ
01-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Great to see a lot of folks; some with a good number of canyons. Glad folks are active and enjoying it!

My list is a little shorter this year, since my main canyon partner got married and moved to Switzerland. Also, like Shaggy, got a bit more climbing in too...

Not Mindbender
Mindbender
South Fork Robbers Roost
Lost Spring
North Fork Robbers Roost
Squeeze East Blue John
East Blue John
Main Blue John
Alcatraz
Chambers
Zebra
Tunnel
Peekaboo (Full)
Not Spooky (Full)
Calf Creek
Munchkin
Munchkin's Brother
Witches Cauldron
Hogwarts
Morocco
Cable (North and South Forks)
Corral
Horse Heaven
Zero Gravity
Left Blarney
Right Blarney
Right Shillelagh
Left Leprechaun
Middle Leprechaun
Right Leprechaun
U-Turn
Dragonfly
Tierdrop
Granary
Bighorn
Elephant Butte (does that count?)
Rock of Ages

Like Tom, I love to look back on the year and remember all the good times; whether it be climbing, canyoneering, kayaking, etc. Especially all the great company!

Thanks to all my outdoor friends for making another fantastic year!

MSchasch
01-16-2010, 12:29 PM
I like keeping track too. I started doing canyons in September 07 and did a lot in california. After a few trips to Utah I decided this year to move to St George. Still spent plenty of time in Death Valley this year, and plan do spend more soon. Did a lot of climbing around the George too.

1-1-09 Black Hole White Canyon
1-25-09 Upper Fall Creek
2-27-09 Stretched Pebble Canyon
2-27-09 Fall Canyon Narrows
2-28-09 Charon Canyon
3-2-09 Jenny

mrabe1979
01-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Swell canyons:
Segers Hole
Lower Eardley
Zero gravity