PDA

View Full Version : newbie from europe

asuguo
12-20-2009, 01:59 AM
hi ! i've joined a few weeks ago and so far only read through all your guys postings, so finally i decided i might introduce myself. i'm from austria, in europe, spend some of my best vacations at the NP's in utah and other parts of the west coast of the united states. utah is a wonderful place for mountainbiking, hiking, canyoning and i hope to be back there next year.

when being home i pretty much do the same i do as when vacationing ... loving the outdoors :haha:
which most of the time i enjoy while riding my mountainbike, but i also climb, kayak, hike, explore caves or try to get better canyoning skills.
i also got myself a GPS lately and hope to understand it well enough soon, to try some geocaching, as this sounds like fun.

i'm not much into winter activities, so i'm one of the few austrians who can't ski, never even tried it. a lot of people tell me that it's fun, but so far disbelieve outweighs curiosity.

to everybody reading this far, thanks for your interest :)
have a wonderful weekend
cheers
leese

Cirrus2000
12-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Hi Leese, welcome to Bogley! You'll find it a great place to get ideas for future trips. Make sure you post lots of photos of your adventures!

Happy Holidays!

Don
12-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Welcome! :2thumbs:

tanya
12-20-2009, 12:12 PM
Welcome :nod:

Sombeech
12-20-2009, 01:56 PM
Welcome to Bogley. :cool2: How is the mountain biking on your side of the pond?

accadacca
12-20-2009, 09:02 PM
Austria is home to my favorite motorcycle brand... KTM. Welcome to Bogley! :five:

JP
12-21-2009, 05:24 AM
Howdy & Welcome :wavey:

asuguo
12-22-2009, 08:33 AM
thanks for the warm welcome everybody !
mountain biking is great at this side of the pond, not at the moment as the trails are covered in snow too soft to ride on, but in general it's a hell lotta fun :haha:
i'll try and post some pictures of my adventures in the future.
i used to ride a KTM duke in the past, it was a fine ride. no wonder they are your favorite motorcycle brand, accadacca. :2thumbs:

blueeyes
12-26-2009, 09:23 PM
Welcome... looking forward to your posts on Mtn Biking

Felicia
12-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Hello and welcome to Bogley! :2thumbs: