PDA

View Full Version : Bogley iphone app

FOX
12-18-2009, 10:05 AM
How about a Bogley app for the iphone? What do you think Scott? Would that be a huge pain to create? Would it be worth it? If there was one, I know I'd use it all the freakin' time :2thumbs:

Don
12-18-2009, 10:44 AM
How about a Bogley app for the iphone? What do you think Scott? Would that be a huge pain to create? Would it be worth it? If there was one, I know I'd use it all the freakin' time :2thumbs:

SCREW THAT! How about a Bogley app for Blackberry! No reason to waste time on a niche market like iPhone.

:haha:

FOX
12-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Funny. I'm usually the first in line when it comes to bashing on the Apple propaganda machine but for now, the iphone is here to stay. :nod: That said, why not create a mobile phone app that could be ported over to Blackberry and other devices? All of the stupid social networking sites are doing it. I think something like that for Bogley would be pretty cool.

theking648
12-18-2009, 01:33 PM
:? umm... what would it be about? isn't it just the same as visiting bogley from the browser? or do you want to see latest posts? all that is needed is an rss feed reader.

:?

idk, Droid FTW!

Sombeech
12-18-2009, 02:20 PM
That's the question, what would the app do? Something like an RSS reader to view the latest post?

Iceaxe
12-18-2009, 02:40 PM
I feel like I live in the stone age.... I don't even know what an app is..... :ne_nau:

jman
12-18-2009, 03:15 PM
If you want an app that is simply a RSS viewer, that's not too tough to make. I bought a dev kit a while back and have been messing with it on and off but I'll look into a RSS viewer and see what I can do.

Along the same note that makes me think, if Shane created a climb-utah app and charged say $20/year which includes his monthly updates, etc. and then when your year is up, you can have the option of buying another year pass - he could probably make a good profit for himself....just saying.

Plus, the benefit for all the tech junkies, they would have all the current beta on their phone. Just an idea.

Scott Card
12-18-2009, 03:24 PM
I feel like I live in the stone age.... I don't even know what an app is..... :ne_nau:

:lol8: I am right there with you, Iorg. :five:

Iceaxe
12-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Along the same note that makes me think, if Shane created a climb-utah app

I hate to say this but you are really talking Chinese to me.... with that being said... if someone created a useable app for Climb-Utah I'm sure we could come to some type of arrangement to make it worth your time.

:nod: