PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Little Creek is not all flat . . .

MtnBkr
11-21-2009, 07:11 AM
The downhill was steep, bumpy, and it had sand on it. What's worse is that all her buddies were watching. What do you do when you clean it? You Woo!Hoo! of course.

Sombeech
11-21-2009, 08:04 AM
Nice :cool2:

I'm jealous, I've yet to ride that trail.

greyhair biker
11-21-2009, 10:12 AM
:2thumbs: awesome! good clear there! :nod:

blueeyes
11-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Oh that was soooo much fun!!! That little section scared the hell out of me. But I was proud I made it! Keeping up with those boys wore my arse out! 6 hours of riding bike.

We were 4 hours on Little Creek and I swear 10 on Jem Trail. That was a hella hike out, my legs just couldn't pump a bike up anymore! Even going down was a chore I so exhausted. I gave my all and then some and a little bit more.

So I went down to ride with guys I know from the Meet Up bike group and ended up meeting Ponce and Moabfool and Neil all from Bogley.

Ponce thanks for posting the pic! And I can't wait to ride those trails in N. Ogden with you!

blueeyes
11-23-2009, 06:11 AM
Little Creek Mesa (L to R): Mike B., Todd, Mike M.(Moabfool), John, Neil(neilether), Jeff, Bryce, Chere(Blueeyes), Kelly, Mike P., Will and Gene (Ponce).

neilether
11-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Oh that was soooo much fun!!! That little section scared the hell out of me. But I was proud I made it! Keeping up with those boys wore my arse out....

The thing she's not telling you is that we were all discussing the merits of which lines looked better (ie Easier) and she just hopped on and rode it. Thanks for showing us the line!

It was an excellent weekend. Little Creek, JEM/Hurricane Rim, Gooseberry, and Gould's Rim. They are fantastic trails and I'm a little bit sad that I have not ridden them before. It certainly won't be the last time.

mfshop
11-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Way to ride that section. I heard that someone ate it really bad there one time.