PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Photos and TR from Bogley Fest

Scott P
11-09-2009, 07:27 PM
I'm going to need some help with some of the names from Rock of Ages on Saturday. Here is a breif TR that covers the basic details and is tersely written, but I'm sure someone could add some more exciting narrative.

Also, I didn't get that many photos of things like rappels or close up shots of people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

This is a trip report/album of several scrambling or canyoneering routes in Arches National Park and Behind the Rocks over November 6-7. In that time period we scrambled to the top of several fins and rock domes as well as descended some canyons.

November 6: U-Turn, Dragonfly Canyon and Tier Drop

Several of us met at the mouth of Courthouse Wash near Moab at 8 am. After meeting, we split into two groups and the two groups went our separate ways. The group we (Kimberly and I) chose was a combination of old friends/acquaintances and new friends. AJ, Mark, Mark, Rebecca and Justin came. I already knew Justin and AJ from previous trips, but the other ones are new friends.

The first route of the agenda was a route known as U-Turn. It isn

Sombeech
11-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Sweet. I wish I had more time in Moab with you guys so I could join you on a canyon. It was great meeting you Scott. :cool2: