PDA

View Full Version : Tic Tac Toe

Sombeech
10-29-2009, 08:34 AM
This was harder than I thought.

Tic Tac Toe (http://stuff.pyzam.com/toys/tictacscare.swf)

Alex
10-29-2009, 10:11 AM
I beat the game! :twisted:

Iceaxe
10-29-2009, 10:54 AM
WINNER!!!!! 1st try. :banana:

savanna3313
10-29-2009, 11:47 AM
OK.....I'm bored so I go to the site. When you get there, the "scare" part in the URL pretty much forewarns you, but my cat was sitting on my lap and it scared the crap out of her and she launched using her back claws. :frustrated: I'm still bored but I now have major claw marks! :roll:

Ih8grvty
11-05-2009, 10:00 AM
OK.....I'm bored so I go to the site. When you get there, the "scare" part in the URL pretty much forewarns you, but my cat was sitting on my lap and it scared the crap out of her and she launched using her back claws. :frustrated: I'm still bored but I now have major claw marks! :roll:

The cat and dog were sleeping under the computer desk curled up together.
The dog went ape, and took me a good minute to get her off my lap and to stop barking, the cat disappeared down the hall.
No claw marks on me, but I may have bruised naughty bits from a 50 lbs dog freaking out.
May be mild compared to what I get tonight after sending this link to my wife at work :twisted:

savanna3313
11-05-2009, 03:11 PM

The cat and dog were sleeping under the computer desk curled up together.
The dog went ape, and took me a good minute to get her off my lap and to stop barking, the cat disappeared down the hall.
No claw marks on me, but I may have bruised naughty bits from a 50 lbs dog freaking out.
May be mild compared to what I get tonight after sending this link to my wife at work :twisted:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: