PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report White Wash

fourtycal
10-12-2009, 08:38 PM
WhiteWash is located between Green River and Moab. There is a large open play area with a long wide flat sandy wash, Sand dunes and slickrock as well as many miles of doubletrack and singletrack trails. I was invited by friends to come ride for the weekend, We camped just north of Ruby Ranch along the wash and rode a few loops from there.

So here are a few pictures of a weekend trip to whitewash :cool2:

accadacca
10-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Looks fun. :popcorn:

nelsonccc
10-14-2009, 11:54 AM
Looks like you had a good time, but it looks a lot plainer than the Pauite! I'm thinking you should have come with us! Beautiful fall colors, lots of recent mud and no dust. You've got to come with us the next time, bring your posse!

accadacca
10-14-2009, 11:56 AM
Nice orange bikes! :naughty:

accadacca
10-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Busted! :lol8: Anybody get a ticket?

http://www.bogley.com/forum/files/whitewash101009_064__small_.jpg

fourtycal
10-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Busted! :lol8: Anybody get a ticket?

http://www.bogley.com/forum/files/whitewash101009_064__small_.jpg

Oh yes! Smelty (blue riding gear) got a ticket for failure to display registration.. he always gets a ticket :haha: The cop was ok, he lightened up after a while and told us some good stories.

fourtycal
10-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Looks like you had a good time, but it looks a lot plainer than the Pauite! I'm thinking you should have come with us! Beautiful fall colors, lots of recent mud and no dust. You've got to come with us the next time, bring your posse!

I did have a heck of a time deciding. The whitewash "Moto Rally" is an annual event the same weekend every year and this was the first year I had a chance to go. It was dusty but the weather was perfect and fantastic trails. I'll invite the crew to one of your paiute rides next summer and you should hit up the MotoRally 2010.

nelsonccc
10-16-2009, 10:58 AM

I did have a heck of a time deciding. The whitewash "Moto Rally" is an annual event the same weekend every year and this was the first year I had a chance to go. It was dusty but the weather was perfect and fantastic trails. I'll invite the crew to one of your paiute rides next summer and you should hit up the MotoRally 2010.

DONE. Don't forget! We'll get us all together for some fantastic runs.