PDA

View Full Version : PunchKing's PunchOut on Mueller Park

PunchKing
09-02-2009, 08:14 AM
So I took no pictures but I did bash some poor guy in the face with my shoulder on the way down. Long story short, the man bled a lot and said he was okay, proceeded to ride down the trail in the dark. Missed dinner because I had to go home and cry myself to sleep over the devastation I caused this poor guys face. If only I would have had a photo taking device.

Razkul99
09-02-2009, 09:55 AM
If there was tons of blood, did Luce pass out and have to be assisted off the mountain as well?

Punchking is the new Terry Tate, Trail Linebacker!

Sombeech
09-02-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm sorry, but this story deserves it's own thread. :haha:

accadacca
09-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Heard about that. :nono: :haha:

PunchKing
09-02-2009, 12:45 PM
It was my bad, I really did think that the trail would be vacant as it was already getting dark. I was going to be getting down late as it was. I am a bad man, if you so me coming down the trail in front of you, you best move!!!!

Luce
09-02-2009, 01:25 PM
I wasn't around to catch it on the camera. This is just a clip of the guy saying things are okay. Sound quality suck, I think the sticker I left on the mic needs to come off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQEdsvQ30Q

Sombeech
09-02-2009, 05:29 PM
I feel for ya Enoch. I'd feel terrible too, knowing that somebody got hurt from my actions.

But

That was AWESOME

greyhair biker
09-03-2009, 08:55 AM
score 1/0 Enoch. :nod: SO- looks like you about knocked the guy out. What a way to go eh? :mrgreen:

PunchKing
09-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Yeah well in his words, "You really rung my bell!" My shoulder to his face. He was down for a few minutes before he even realized his nose was bleeding. I think maybe I should have braked a little faster.

I definitely came out on top of this encounter.

KanyonKris
09-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Get a bell, no, a siren, Enoch - you're a menace!

I kid, I kid. I'm sure you feel bad. Kudos to the guy for being pretty cool about it. You could have run into some "I'll sue you" type.

Who hasn't let the speed creep up? I've had a few close calls, luckily no collisions. Live and learn.

KanyonKris
09-03-2009, 10:09 PM
I feel for ya Enoch. I'd feel terrible too, knowing that somebody got hurt from my actions.

But

That was AWESOME
What was awesome about it? I fail to see any awesomeness.