PDA

View Full Version : This Really Pissed Me Off When I Saw This...

JP
08-27-2009, 11:21 PM
How anyone could do this to a child and how anyone could let it go on :frustrated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVr7uE1fjOA

BruteForce
08-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Agreed. This type of thing should not be tolerated, but it is (sadly).

I can't count how many times I've seen (and intervened) in grocery stores where a parent was going postal on their child.

Our society has grown apathetic and now doesn't want to involve itself in these types of issues. It's easier to ignore it than to intervene.

I'm proud to say that my boys are now ages 11 and 14 -- and have never been hit. Punishment for them is pushups and those boys are getting strong!

JP
08-28-2009, 05:49 AM
When I saw that stepfather's face, I do remember this case...it was all over the news. I just didn't know the extent of the abuse and I didn't realize mom got sentenced as well. It should have been death sentences.

tumblingwings
08-28-2009, 08:34 AM
They should let Kelsy's dad have at the stepfather.

JP
08-28-2009, 08:40 AM
They should let Kelsy's dad have at the stepfather.
And mother :2thumbs:

Deathcricket
08-28-2009, 09:54 AM
Why do I watch crap like this? I knew it would end badly.. Now I'm gonna be pissed off for the rest of the day. Only 30 years for killing your child is total BS. Then the obvious signs of abuse and letting that sick bastard do it again and again, and the mother tolerating it to boot. AHHH!! I should not have watched.

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Last Child
08-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Why do I watch crap like this? I knew it would end badly.. Now I'm gonna be pissed off for the rest of the day. Only 30 years for killing your child is total BS. Then the obvious signs of abuse and letting that sick bastard do it again and again, and the mother tolerating it to boot. AHHH!! I should not have watched.

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

Something told me this morning not to watch this. I haven't nor am I going to watch this for the very reasons you stated. This would ruin my whole day also I believe. Nothing saddens my heart more than seeing a child abused.

hank moon
08-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Being broken or "braided" on the wheel was one of the most insidiously painful methods of torure and execution practised in Europe.

After hanging,

Salmoholic
08-28-2009, 04:11 PM
The judge who returned that poor defenseless girl to those animals should be prosecuted as an accessory to murder. Too many bleeding hearts let horrible things happen then shrug their shoulders and say who knew? You should have its your damn. job! Do it or we'll find someone who will, we pay you quite well for this. If you suspect child abuse report it if you see it stop it!
Children need us adults to be their voices. I knew I shouldn't probably have watched this, but apathy is slowly killing our society, tears turn to anger anger turns to action and acting may save a life or at least spare a child from growing up in fear.

James_B_Wads2000
08-28-2009, 04:49 PM
This sappy video could have been 7 min shorter.

Deathcricket
08-28-2009, 10:16 PM
[quote=hank moon]Being broken or "braided" on the wheel was one of the most insidiously painful methods of torure and execution practised in Europe.

After hanging,