PDA

View Full Version : SLC visit

abirken
08-19-2009, 08:32 PM
Hey ya'll! What's going on for Labor Day? Who is going to be around in SLC? I could be coming your way............ :2thumbs: drinks? dancing? sushi? one night?

Don
08-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Hell Yes. I was planning to do some local hiking but I'll be around for sushi! Have time for a hike too? Maybe we could get a group together...

abirken
08-19-2009, 08:48 PM
I'm down for all of the above Don!! I'll know more in the next day or so. :2thumbs:

accadacca
08-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Myself, Beech, Fourtycal and possibly my brother will be in San Diego watching AC/DC kick ass. :guitar:

Have to meet up next time...

blueeyes
08-19-2009, 08:59 PM
oh no! really.... guess I will have to miss. We are headed to WY that weekend Fort Bridger.

Felicia
08-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Myself, Beech, Fourtycal and possibly my brother will be in San Diego watching AC/DC kick ass. :guitar:

Which way are you going? Are you passing my way????

:rockon:

abirken
08-19-2009, 09:08 PM
well heck!! don it's just you and me? wanna run naked around a fire or sumthin? hahahaha!!

accadacca
08-19-2009, 09:10 PM

:ne_nau: We will be staying in St. George on Friday night and then on through Vegas. We'll be on I-15 the whole way and some time on the 215 in CA too. The straightest shot. Where are you located?

accadacca
08-19-2009, 09:12 PM
well heck!! don it's just you and me? wanna run naked around a fire or sumthin? hahahaha!!
Film it! Solid gold!! :lol8:

Felicia
08-19-2009, 09:13 PM

:ne_nau: We will be staying in St. George on Friday night and then on through Vegas. We'll be on I-15 the whole way and some time on the 215 in CA too. The straightest shot. Where are you located?

15 & 91. When is the concert? Are you driving? pm me if you want.

Don
08-19-2009, 11:37 PM

Anytime. Anyplace.

...actually might be nice to not be the only one for once.

:five:

Cirrus2000
08-20-2009, 01:35 AM
...actually might be nice to not be the only one for once.

:five:
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I'm off for the whole long weekend, but it's a little far for me to go... :frustrated:

Sombeech
08-21-2009, 03:36 PM

I hereby announce the new Bogley Bigshots forum-

BOGLEY NOODZ

Don
08-21-2009, 05:27 PM

I hereby announce the new Bogley Bigshots forum-

BOGLEY NOODZ

Dude. You gotta make me a bumper sticker...

greyhair biker
08-21-2009, 08:54 PM
HEY - I might be up for coming down for this. I could be your designated driver...after sushi of course! :2thumbs:

Don
08-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Sorry Allison. Josh and I were just talking about that weekend and not having kids and I think we're going to Zion. Back-out-Brad swears he's going this time too...
If this falls apart I'm down for sushi, but I'd rather canyon for a weekend...
You going to be in Moab in November for the Bogey get together?

KapitanSparrow
08-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Alison, I'll be around for sushi, drinks and anything else :2thumbs:

Ih8grvty
08-26-2009, 10:25 AM
I would love to, but have a wedding to attend, and to cater.
One day I swear, Ill meet some people off bogley and get to hang out and BS, but its not going to be labor day.

greyhair biker
08-27-2009, 08:50 AM
I have the first week in Sept. open...anyone up for a wed. night or something??

blueeyes
08-27-2009, 09:39 AM
I have the first week in Sept. open...anyone up for a wed. night or something??

that would work anyone else??

we should go to a comedy club or something to make you laugh i need a good laugh right now

Don
08-27-2009, 10:43 AM
Are we talking about Wednesday the 2nd of September or Wednesday the 9th of September? Seeing Dave Matthews on Tuesday the 1st and will likely have E on Wednesday the 2nd. I think I could make the 9th though

greyhair biker
08-29-2009, 06:43 AM
actually, I could make either one...

DaveOU812
08-29-2009, 06:57 AM
I have a wedding to go to tonight but have the next day off. I would LOVE to sit around, have a couple of drinks, and tell all the crazy, rediculious stories you and I have gotten into. PM me if you feel up for it and I'll make some magic happen.

P.S. I LOVE sushi more than anything. Also I would have to drag along this crazy blonde girl with us. However she knows people at Takashi and other such places. GOOD sushi. Expensive, but if you know the right people, a good time can be had.

blueeyes
08-29-2009, 07:03 AM
i could go either wed. my mouth is watering for sushi

abirken
08-29-2009, 08:58 AM
Welp it's all going to work out for the better. Hubby is actually going to make SLC his guys weekend. A whole group of like 15 guys are going down to party and skate at his friends house so I'm not going. Instead going to head down to Moab with my kids and camp............ :nod:

greyhair biker
08-30-2009, 04:43 PM

Looks like my week is this week I can come down. Next week I'm helping host a three day volunteer training/bikeparkbuilding/bbq for the bikepark.
..........where we eating? :five:

Don
08-30-2009, 05:11 PM

Looks like my week is this week I can come down. Next week I'm helping host a three day volunteer training/bikeparkbuilding/bbq for the bikepark.
..........where we eating? :five:

Wednesday still? How about Sushi and Karaoke? Anyone know a place for Karaoke on a Wednesday?

abirken
08-31-2009, 09:58 PM
Damn all this sushi talk and meeting up in SLC and I won't be there. POOP! :frustrated: :bootyshake:

greyhair biker
08-31-2009, 10:42 PM
I can plan for Wednesday pretty much any time. I just need to know where to go.....although I'd rather eat closer to SLC since I'll be doing business there during the day :nod:
.......somebody throw me a text or call or something(?) :mrgreen:

blueeyes
09-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Takashi's is good or there is one over in Sugar House that is divine. I get off work at 3 have to help kids with homework and then could come down. So maybe 6:30ish?? As for Karaoke I have no clue. I am no Solid Gold :lol8:, but I will try and sing.

greyhair biker
09-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Takashi's is good or there is one over in Sugar House that is divine. I get off work at 3 have to help kids with homework and then could come down. So maybe 6:30ish?? As for Karaoke I have no clue. I am no Solid Gold :lol8:, but I will try and sing.
I'm up for where you said and for 6:30ish...and i'm flexible with the time if youre running late. I'll be in SLC about half the day running all over the place so give me a call when the time is coming near.
I AM THERE!! :2thumbs:

blueeyes
09-01-2009, 11:42 AM
For the sake of easy let just go to Takashi's 6:30. They will not seat you unless your entire party is present (annoying) so I will try and be on time. They also will not take reservations.

Anyone else joining us?? Don are you for sure?

If anyone else from Ogden area wants to go do you want to car pool?

greyhair biker
09-01-2009, 06:38 PM
For the sake of easy let just go to Takashi's 6:30. They will not seat you unless your entire party is present (annoying) so I will try and be on time. They also will not take reservations.

Anyone else joining us?? Don are you for sure?

If anyone else from Ogden area wants to go do you want to car pool?

I looked up the address and found 18 W. Market St. in SLC - is that right?

abirken
09-01-2009, 08:00 PM
yea.........i'll just continue to sit here and lurk in this thread and allow myself to be green with envy....i won't be eating sushi with some of my favorite people anytime soon. WAAAAA!!!!

blueeyes
09-01-2009, 08:16 PM
GHB yes that is the correct address. Sorry I didn't post it earlier.

greyhair biker
09-01-2009, 08:19 PM
GHB yes that is the correct address. Sorry I didn't post it earlier.
THXS Chere'. I won't be missing sushi! Sorry Alison...gonna miss you girl!
....if you dont see me just look for my new truck with the BOGLEY.com sticker in the rear window. :five:

Don
09-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Did we nail down a time?

blueeyes
09-02-2009, 05:07 AM
Yes Don about 6:30ish. I might be running a bit late I have to make sure the kids have their homework done before I can head down.