PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar

Don
08-14-2009, 12:55 PM
E has been saving for a couple months and finally got the Indiana Jones lego set that has been the goal of saving. While putting it together and playing around he built a Spongebob Jones-Pants that had me laughing. So I have a new avatar.

blueeyes
08-14-2009, 01:05 PM
:roflol:

I am really glad you explained that one. I saw the new avatar and was kinda like huh. The small version looks like pooh curling out sponge bob's pants. But hey i was reading the toliet paper thread at the time.

Jaxx
08-14-2009, 01:11 PM
pooh curling out sponge bob's pants.

So Winnie and Bob finally came out of the closet :roflol:

I think it is spelled "poo"

I like how the new toy is already scratched up. Shows he is really having fun with his new toy :2thumbs:

blueeyes
08-14-2009, 01:17 PM
pooh curling out sponge bob's pants.

So Winnie and Bob finally came out of the closet :roflol:

I think it is spelled "poo"

I like how the new toy is already scratched up. Shows he is really having fun with his new toy :2thumbs:

oh dam spelling nazis..... ok i sux at spelling :lol8:

Don
08-14-2009, 02:04 PM

It's an older Indiana figure. He said since the new set has a new Indiana this one can be Spongebob Jones Pants. He already had Jones-Pants stuck in a booby trap so Indiana and his dad could rescue him.
Funny kid.

Ih8grvty
08-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Does E like it as much as he thought he would?
My son is now 6, saves money, buys legos. He loves them when he opens them, loves them when I help him put them together like the box, then is bored with them in a n hour and changes them to be new fantastic ships. He is a IJ fan, but keeps buying star wars sets.
he has 28 dollars now, any day he will be asking to take him to the store, but today he brought up wanting his own digital camera, maybe he is advancing beyond the legos.
Too bad if he does, I already got cameras, and I like playing with his legos.

LOAH
08-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Dude, the Legos that come from ones' creativity (not the instructions) are the best anyway.

I still have Legos in the form that I created them from so many years ago (at least in chunks large enough to reassemble). One day, I may let go enough to let my kid make them his own.

Legos rule.

(But cameras are cool too.)

greyhair biker
08-16-2009, 06:37 PM
:roflol: I don't quite know what to say....funny stuff right there I tell you what! :five:

accadacca
08-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Legos do rule! :five: