PDA

View Full Version : Which is it for you?

Iceaxe
08-14-2009, 10:23 AM
:popcorn:

blueeyes
08-14-2009, 10:25 AM
I chose B. Actually I would just be happy if the roll would get put on the dispenser. Most the time it is rolling around on the floor. The kids just don't get that the toilet paper has a designated spot. :roll:

Sombeech
08-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Why do some people prefer to reach up under or behind the roll?

Let's get this shit over with

Don
08-14-2009, 10:41 AM
There should really be an option C for guys who don't bother with the dispenser and leave the roll on the counter or on the floor.

Sweet. I just realized the are some pretty nice things about being single. :roll:

KapitanSparrow
08-14-2009, 11:53 AM
There should really be an option C for guys who don't bother with the dispenser and leave the roll on the counter or on the floor.

Sweet. I just realized the are some pretty nice things about being single. :roll:

:five: My roll is on the toilet tank next to newspapers and books, heh.

I do, however, have that cardboard leftover from the roll still sitting in the dispenser. :roflol:

DiscGo
08-14-2009, 12:06 PM
The answer to this is B. It is very very very much B. In your home you do whatever you want, but I used to drive a bus and we would have to change out the toilet paper. I have seen that when the answer is A (and you pull from under) there is a very real sanitation problem of people's contaminated hands touching the area beneath the roll. When you pull from the top, you only touch the toilet paper you were already going to touch.

Don- I love ya' man... but that is gross :)

IntrepidXJ
08-14-2009, 12:18 PM
A, for sure.

Just remember the Simpsons episode when child services takes the kids away and evaluates their home:

IntrepidXJ
08-14-2009, 12:19 PM
I have seen that when the answer is A (and you pull from under) there is a very real sanitation problem of people's contaminated hands touching the area beneath the roll. When you pull from the top, you only touch the toilet paper you were already going to touch.

I would say there are bigger issues if that is happening....

blueeyes
08-14-2009, 12:59 PM
The answer to this is B. It is very very very much B. In your home you do whatever you want, but I used to drive a bus and we would have to change out the toilet paper. I have seen that when the answer is A (and you pull from under) there is a very real sanitation problem of people's contaminated hands touching the area beneath the roll. When you pull from the top, you only touch the toilet paper you were already going to touch.

Sweetie I hate to be the one to tell ya this but that area you wipe is already contaminated. We all poop E. coli out our hind end :roflol:

And if you wash your hands after going to the bathroom contamination not an issue.

DiscGo
08-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Well I was trying to be more discrete but you run a great risk of feces being left behind with rolls that dispense the toilet paper from below. I have worked for some pretty big companies that are involved with higher end tourism and the way it is supposed to be done is over the top.

Sombeech
08-14-2009, 02:31 PM
her poop touched my poop. Now I'm wiping mine and hers.

Don
08-14-2009, 02:32 PM

:roflol: :lol8: :haha: :roll:

Sombeech
08-15-2009, 08:33 AM
FROM THE RULE BOOK:

If there is at least one square left on the roll, you do not need to change it out.

Kent K25
08-15-2009, 09:05 PM
[quote=IntrepidXJ]A, for sure.

Just remember the Simpsons episode when child services takes the kids away and evaluates their home:

Felicia
08-15-2009, 11:08 PM
B - of course!!

:five: :mrgreen:

:rockon:

DiscGo
08-16-2009, 06:23 AM
Don- I just re-read your answer. I won't say what I originally thought it said, but I misread it the first time that I thought you were intentionally being disgusting. I do now know how I misunderstood what you put so badly (I was in a hurry at work but still). Anyway, I apologize for calling you gross. I thought you put something VERY different.

JP
08-16-2009, 07:28 AM
Most the time it is rolling around on the floor.
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

bbennett
08-16-2009, 09:45 AM
That's funny. "A" never even crossed my mind.

accadacca
08-16-2009, 08:37 PM
B when going 2. Sick bastards. :lol8: