PDA

View Full Version : Is the End of Men Imminent?

CrazyFinn
07-21-2009, 07:13 AM
Looks like I'm being called back into service. Someone has to keep the Y Chromosone going. You young guys just aren't hacking it.... :ne_nau:

Will Chromosome Y Go Bye-Bye?
Is the End of Men Imminent?
By RADHA CHITALE
ABC News Medical Unit
July 17, 2009

blueeyes
07-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Y Chromosomes Had Problems From the Start
:lol8:

But the Y chromosome, which once contained as many genes as the X chromosome, has deteriorated over time and now contains less than 80 functional genes compared to its partner, which contains more than 1,000 genes.

This makes me laugh too. Women! we are just complicated.

I hope ya all don't change too much.. kinda like ya the way you are evn if your chromosomes had problems from the start.

Deathcricket
07-21-2009, 01:34 PM
I will personaly volunteer to keep the population going by fertilizing 30 women a month if my services are required. 60 if they are hawt.
:five:

Actually, I think the world is overpopulated. I take it back!

BruteForce
07-21-2009, 04:04 PM
It's all these metrosexual and bicurious guys out there doing it, I tell ya!

Went into Aeropostale (or whatever it's spelled) to buy some clothes for my nephew and the guys in there were all very effeminate.

:roll:

Iceaxe
07-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Sounds like we need to do some ass kickin' to toughen these youngin's up.....

This is what happens when you have youth sports leagues where they don't keep score..... school systems that only give pass and fail..... outlaw hazing to join a social club.... don't take our kids hunting and teach them to kill shit..... exspell kids for fighting at school..... Don't spank our kids when they mess up....

Bunch of candyasses is what you get.....

:rockon:

CrazyFinn
07-21-2009, 06:36 PM
These guys were men. They didn't have any wussy problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHjWDCX1Bdw&NR=1

But when it goes bad it goes bad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrWOxbgGPsg