PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Trip Report - Dog Lake 7-14-09

kirk
07-14-2009, 09:48 PM
It has been a while since I was last on here and longer yet since I have ridden my bike. As it turned out I was able to make it tonight to the Tuesday Ride and we had a blast. There were a ton of people that showed up. The temperature was a good 10-15 degrees cooler than the valley. So nice! You should have been there.

PunchKing
07-15-2009, 07:13 AM
Awesome ride!!! I hope Vince made it back to work today. That downhill is the way to go. WOOT WOOT

Glad to have the photog back, good to see you there Kirk. I guess your Iron Man training has been traded for training with your irons, driver and putter.

pink T-Rex
07-15-2009, 01:44 PM
this is the girl on the pink Racer-X:) it was nice to see you guys out there, although I was initially shocked at your numbers! seems like a fun-loving bunch. I will keep an eye on your rides, maybe tag along sometime.

and next time you visit Millcreek, try the Great Western Trail. same as Dog lake, just a little more to enjoy.
cheers!

blueeyes
07-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Hey pink I didn't get to meet you but these guys are great to ride with! I don't make it down to SL as often as I would like to ride but it would sure be nice to have another lady to ride with. Treehugger comes along on occasion and she is fun!.

That ride was a lung burner going up and can I just say "Holy back brakes Bogley!" What a rush coming down.

tallsteve
07-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Did you guys lose Vince again?

Ride On
07-16-2009, 12:53 PM
its nice to have pics again
Vince wasn't lost this time he has ridden the trail before