PDA

View Full Version : Kids Put Dad In Jail, 20 Yrs. Later Admit They Lied

accadacca
07-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Wow. :eek2:

seattletimes.nwsource.com

R
07-13-2009, 06:54 AM
I dated someone in the early 1990s who went to a "treatment center" because, she claimed, she had been abused when she was a child. Everyone I met at that treatment center was a fraud to some degree. I came away with the distinct impression that the whole "I was abused" scene was mass hysteria.

It's true that many children are abused. But it is equally true and equally unjust that so many innocent people's lives were ruined during that period.

http://www.fmsfonline.org/

RedMan
07-13-2009, 07:52 PM
A very close friend recently committed suicide because a girl who worked for him when she was 16 (now 25) claimed he had sexually assaulted her at 16.

She claimed she had blocked it out and only recently, under hypnosis, recalled the details.

I have grave doubts this ever happened and suspect she somehow conjured the event because of hypnosis and her other life events.
Apparently he could not stand the idea of being accused of such a thing and dragging his family through such a travesty.

In any case a good man is dead and she has since said she doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

I think this article is an example of how things get planted in someone's mind and then become reality for some poor bastard in court.