PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Xbox 360 - Name your bundle...cheap or expensive

Kent K25
07-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Ok, I bought an Xbox 360 Elite off craigslist today so I need to sell my other Xbox 360.

I am willing to sell a large bundle of stuff or bare bones it so you can get what you want cheaper.

So....Here are some basic ideas...

Option 1
Xbox 360 Console with all necessary cables
No Hard Drive (just the limited internal memory)
No Controllers
No Games
$125 + Shipping

Option 2
Xbox 360 Console with all necessary cables
20 gb Hard Drive
2 Wireless controllers with rechargeable battery packs and normal AA battery holders
No Games
$200 + Shipping

I have a bunch of games available as well as other accessories that can be added in if you want a bundle with games.

Kung Fu Panda/Lego Indiana Jones combo
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Lost Odyssey
Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Halo 3
Fable 2
Rock Band
Rock Band 2
Rock Band 2 Wireless Guitar
Rock Band Mic
Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2

I also have 3 original Xbox games that I'll toss in for free on any bundle that includes the console.

Let me know what you like/don't like. Make up your own bundle and we can work through the price. Game bundles will vary in price according to what games you want since some are worth more than others, the more games the less per game. I'm willing to negotiate better prices the more you add to the deal as it saves me from having to hit up ebay with this stuff.

I have 100% feedback on 207 ebay transactions LINK (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=quentek25&ftab=AllFeedback)

If you want pictures just ask and I'll toss them up on here.

nelsonccc
07-09-2009, 08:17 AM
how much for the wireless guitars and the rock band2 and xtra tracks?

Kent K25
07-09-2009, 09:37 AM
how much for the wireless guitars and the rock band2 and xtra tracks?

It's just one wireless guitar like this one (http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Rock-Band-Standalone-Guitar/dp/B001BXAC3U) except the left side of it doesn't have any brown on it, just black and white.

Rock Band 2 goes for around $35 on ebay, and the Track Pack for about $15.

All together you could get them on ebay for about $100 plus shipping (The guitar shipping is a bit high since it's so long).

How about $100 shipped? That sound Reasonable?

Kent K25
07-09-2009, 09:39 AM
***Delete this extra post***

Kent K25
07-19-2009, 06:51 PM
Sold the console