PDA

View Full Version : The New Ruger LCR 38 Special+P (my new investment)

MY T PIMP
07-02-2009, 12:47 PM
http://www.gunblast.com/images/Ruger-LCR/DSC06207.JPG

I justed invested or say traded up for this little guy. I had a korean war era M1 .30 Carbine that I just don't really have a use for. And given the new caliber of enemies I have made with the Praire Dog post, I thought I would equip myself for defense in the worst case scenario. :lol8: Anyways I had the carbine on KSL for 650.00 I bought it for 300.00. I had a war memorobilia collector who wanted my carbine, and had been caught up in the hype of this new Ruger and bought it. It is still brand new never been shot included with the Crimson Trace Laser system, and full box of ammo.

The frame of the LCR is made up of two components. The cylinder frame is made of aluminum, which is a pretty conventional material for a lightweight pocket gun. However, the grip frame is made of a high-tech polymer, and extends below and to the rear of the cylinder frame, cradling that unit, and contains all of the fire control parts, such as the hammer, sear, and trigger, along with the necessary springs and pins to contain and provide fulcrums for those moving parts. The cylinder and internal parts are made of stainless steel. The polymer grip frame is not a stressed part. It comes out of the mold ready to assemble, and requires no hand fitting to the cylinder frame nor to the internal parts.

http://www.gunblast.com/images/Ruger-LCR/DSC06208.JPG

fourtycal
07-02-2009, 01:48 PM
That is a sweet gun. I have an LCP and have been wanting the LCR since it was introduced. Good work trading up :2thumbs:

RugerShooter
07-02-2009, 06:42 PM
It is a nice little gun, I got to hold it today. Good trade. I can't believe how light the little things are.

asdf
07-02-2009, 07:18 PM
And given the new caliber of enemies I have made with the Praire Dog post, I thought I would equip myself for defense in the worst case scenario.

Worst case scenario would only happen if we ran into you and refused to share your good beers with us ..... :frustrated:

ilanimaka
07-02-2009, 07:19 PM
With as light as they are, I'm a bit worried about perceived recoil. Let us know what it's like when you take her out for a trial run. :thumbs:

MY T PIMP
07-06-2009, 09:36 AM
And given the new caliber of enemies I have made with the Praire Dog post, I thought I would equip myself for defense in the worst case scenario.

Worst case scenario would only happen if we ran into you and refused to share your good beers with us ..... :frustrated:

Dude your in good taste I don't have any problem with you, your just having a little fun. :haha: