PDA

View Full Version : Can't Believe All 3 "Opted In"

Deuce
06-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Just unthinkable...... Was a little surprised with Korver.....then MUCH more surprised with Boozer....and then almost fell over with Memo.....

Jazz are in Luxury Tax misery.....and it isn't going to stop.... I think they almost have to go after Millsap or they lose both PF in 12 months.....

Trouble in Salt City......

Wonder what Chris Anderson is going to get on the FA market......

Scott Card
06-30-2009, 08:20 PM
THis doesn't surprise me at all. Most teams are dumping players to save money in this economy. Boozer et al. saw the writing on the wall that they weren't going to do better in these tough times.

accadacca
06-30-2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah, crazy stuff man. The talk radio guys are jumping off cliffs. :haha:

Deuce
06-30-2009, 09:49 PM
THis doesn't surprise me at all. Most teams are dumping players to save money in this economy. Boozer et al. saw the writing on the wall that they weren't going to do better in these tough times.

If this doesn't surprise you, it is surprising in itself.....

You cannot dump players in the NBA....it is not the NFL, contracts are binding(guaranteed money) and trades have to be like value..... Can't dump 10M for 3M.....

I agree it appears that next year is going to be a better market, that was a given..... But next year is going to be a better FA market.....

Iceaxe
06-30-2009, 09:51 PM
I didn't surprise me at all.... no one else would pay them more than they were already making.... only a couple of teams had room under the cap and boozer or memo were not on those teams shopping list.....

:popcorn:

Scott Card
06-30-2009, 10:10 PM

If this doesn't surprise you, it is surprising in itself.....

You cannot dump players in the NBA....it is not the NFL, contracts are binding(guaranteed money) and trades have to be like value..... Can't dump 10M for 3M.....

I agree it appears that next year is going to be a better market, that was a given..... But next year is going to be a better FA market.....You are correct. My poorly worded post was not clear. I have exceeded my post limit for today. I shall go away and come back fresh and clear another day.