PDA

View Full Version : Hey All, New to Bogley

richa88960
06-29-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm new to the Bogley community, live in Salt Lake City and just registered as a member. I'm rediscovering the passion that I once had for Mountain Biking years ago, long story short, perspectives have changed and now things that fell to the way-side have now been refocused and here I am.

I like just about anything outdoors; hiking ,climbing, camping but riding is where I'm at right now. Would like to meet a new community of Mountain Biker's and explore the vast trails that Utah Offers.

I went for a ride yesterday up to Dog Lake, once there I was curious about where all the single track went from there (first time riding the trail, hiked it years ago all new to me). I was interested in riding down one of the trails but didn't want to end up in BBC or at the bottom of Millcreek so I asked a fellow biker if he was familiar with the area and where all the single track went. He (I think his name was Matt) was very knowledgeable about the trails and the area. We talked for a few minutes and I was on my way. He informed me of a weekly Tuesday ride that peeps from Bogley get together and ride. Don't see it in the "Let's Ride" forum as of yet, anyone know if it's happening this Tuesday?

See you around.

JP
06-30-2009, 05:30 AM
Howdy & Welcome :wavey:

tanya
06-30-2009, 06:40 AM
Welcome! :2thumbs:

Sombeech
06-30-2009, 07:01 AM
He informed me of a weekly Tuesday ride that peeps from Bogley get together and ride. Don't see it in the "Let's Ride" forum as of yet, anyone know if it's happening this Tuesday?

See you around.

Welcome to bogley. :cool2:

Looks like this week's ride is at Solitude at 6 pm.
http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17740

richa88960
06-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Nice! Thanks all for the warm welcome and the ride info, I see it posted now. I think that I'll be able to make it up so I guess I'll see you all up at Solitude.

accadacca
06-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Welcome to Bogley! :2thumbs:

Luce
06-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Welcome to Bogley. Good to see you made the ride tonight. One down, many more to go!

richa88960
07-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Ya it was a good ride. Looking forward to the future rides.