PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Black Diamond Lighthouse tent & vestibule

mrabe1979
06-23-2009, 08:49 AM
For sale Black Diamond Lighthouse tent. It is used but still in good condition. It has a very small hole in the front door that I patched up. It comes with ground cloth and detachable vestibule + 6 stakes. all for $300. The total package would cost you over $500 new. call or text me. 319-329-8306 Pics email upon request.
Mike
Black Diamond Lighthouse Tent - 2 Person, 3 SeasonThe largest of the Superlight tents, the Lighthouse is quite roomy for two people, while still only weighing in at just over three pounds. Built on the Bibler Eldorado footprint/ Ahwahnee canopy and using the innovative fabrics EPIC and SilNylon along with strong and light DAC FeatherLite aluminum poles, this tent is great for minimalist travelers who embrace the "light is right" ideology. The Lighthouse boasts a full side-door opening with screen netting, a ceiling that tops out at 43 inches and a small back window for ventilation. The EPIC fabric canopy breathes and repels water well while the SilNylon floor keeps the water out. An exceptional tent if space and weight are your primary considerations.Details: * 3lb 3oz * packed weight: 3lb 12oz * 30.8 sq. ft. * 43 in. head height. 87 in. long and 51 in. wide * Roomy for two and well-ventilated * EPIC fabric, SilNylon and DAC Featherlite poles are the right light-and-tough combination * Best choice if space and weight are of primary importance

mrabe1979
06-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Price drop..
$275

mrabe1979
07-03-2009, 12:21 PM
price drop to $250 OBO.
This is a good deal on a good tent. I just have to many tents so this must go.
I have pics posted over on KLS.com in the camping section.