PDA

View Full Version : My new toy

snccoulter
06-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Since i don't have a full size truck anymore i decided to get a new toy I took my Full size hard size trailer and and came home with this. We took it straight out for the weekend. and i have to say the fellow that did the PMI on it should be shot. I love the trailer but he did not service the pooper right and he did not service the stove right either. but we were able to make do at the KOA for our first trip. two of the three burners were working and the pooper would not take any water so we could not flush right but a bucket of water and it flushed well. so it is going in to be serviced and should be set for the next trip in a week or so. We pulled the trailer up to Bear Lake with the Minivan yah i know it is a minivan but it pulled it just fine for now and hopefully i will have my Waggy fixed in a couple of weeks. and we will really be able to go somewhere and pay out in the middle of nowhere

trackrunner
06-14-2009, 06:07 PM
minivan

:crackit: :crackit: :crackit: j/k :haha:

snccoulter
06-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Yah i know but the Waggy would not have made the trip because of the motor and the Wrangler would not have been able to steer with the trailer on it so i settled. At least it is an Odyssey insead of a Caravan i have had the Odyssey up to 100+ it is not the standard MINIVAN :2thumbs:

MajorHavoK
06-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Dude, that's a slick setup! you need to stop.. I'm getting ideas, and when I have ideas without money.. depression follows!

j/k

looks nice, hope you get the bugs worked out.

snccoulter
06-24-2009, 07:38 PM
It is in the shop right now and we should be camping in it again Friday night. We just may be up off of Hy 39 along the Ogden river. This thing is great. as soon as i get the waggy rebuilt we will be up in the real mountians soon enough.

RedMan
06-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Good choice. Sorry the tech set it up poorly.
Keep it ready to roll and go often.