RedMan
06-14-2009, 09:12 PM
I watched Supersize me yesterday.
Scared the shit out of me.

Ih8grvty
06-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Always family guy!
I watch a few movies too.
Johnny dangerously i sat through for the first time in a few years last week, actually the last few weeks, since everything went into reruns, and Im too cheap to go rent a dvd very often, Iv been watching alot of hulu on wee nights. Mostly movies Iv seen before, but once in a while I find something thats far outside of my normal watching type of show so I watch it to see whats up.
I have a 5 year old kid, soon to be six, since I got laid off I have managed to get alot of projects started and a few finished at my house, when I am trying to get stuff done and he is pestering me to add more stuff to his ipod, I have sat him down to watch tom sawyer, where the red fern grows, several thing like that.
Hulu also ha alot of nature episodes on it that we watch.
They best however start adding some more stuff, Iv seen about all of what I care to see, soon I will be out of stuff to watch on hulu and summer week nights suck for tv.
Weekends we are not normally around to see if anything good or not is on, hulu has been a blessing for the rest of the time and rainy weekends that we had planned to be gone but were rained out.

Sombeech
06-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Always family guy!

You'll enjoy this then

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/623/peter.gif

Jaxx
06-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Always family guy!

You'll enjoy this then

haha I love it! :2thumbs:

I watched some A-team episodes the other day. Those guys are still bad A!