PDA

View Full Version : Girlology Part 2: The Philosophy of Pursuit

uintahiker
06-08-2009, 12:07 PM
The girlology post made me think of this, so I decided to go dig it out.

Being happily married for almost 2 years now, I feel fortunate to have found such an amazing woman. Anyway, this was compiled (but not completed) shortly before we began dating. Feel free to comment or add your own observations!

Girls: The Philosophy and Theory to Success

1. Girls don

blueeyes
06-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Not bad... I think you have pretty much figured it out.... now I guess it is time to change the rules.

Deathcricket
06-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Nice! I like your list and they are great but disagree with a couple of them slightly.

[quote=uintahiker]
10. After a date wait a 2 or 3 days to call her back. Any sooner is too soon, any later she thinks you

Deathcricket
06-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Not bad... I think you have pretty much figured it out.... now I guess it is time to change the rules.

Says the mountain biking, skiing, intelligent, star trek loving, sexy girl that any guy would die to go out with....
:five:

Iceaxe
06-08-2009, 02:35 PM
[quote=uintahiker]10. After a date wait a 2 or 3 days to call her back. Any sooner is too soon, any later she thinks you

Jaxx
06-08-2009, 03:12 PM
This one has me scratching my head.... I'm not exactly sure when you start timing the 2 or 3 day thing.... When I met my wife we went on a date and she never went home..... I mean never... not once in the 19 years since our date.... (not that I'm complaining....)

Calling her would have just been stupid since I could just tell her over coffee in the morning....

:popcorn:

please explain

:popcorn:

Iceaxe
06-08-2009, 03:31 PM
We went on a date and she never went home.... not much more to explain....

Jaxx
06-08-2009, 03:58 PM
We went on a date and she never went home.... not much more to explain....

So was this in Vegas? Elope? Did she borrow your clothes and toothbrush? Did you have her stuff mailed to your house. Did she not live in the area?

Or was it just for a few days and then it was normal dating afterwards.

Cirrus2000
06-08-2009, 04:08 PM
[quote=Iceaxe][quote=uintahiker]10. After a date wait a 2 or 3 days to call her back. Any sooner is too soon, any later she thinks you

Jaxx
06-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Awesome Cirrus. 23 years is a long time.
That is kindof what I was thinking for Ice too, similar situation where they lived far from either parents. But I was thinking Ice had, or could atleast come up with, a cooler version of the story.

Iceaxe
06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
So was this in Vegas? Elope? Did she borrow your clothes and toothbrush? Did you have her stuff mailed to your house. Did she not live in the area?

She lived in the Salt Lake area.... and we would stop by her apartment from time to time to pick up some things she needed.... but we pretty much lived together from our first date....

Funny part was she had been living with me about 6 months and I noticed she was still paying rent on her apartment..... I asked what that was all about.... she told me it was insurance if she didn't like me and decided to move out.... :roflol:

I told her to stop paying rent so I guess that was the "official" day she moved in....

:2thumbs: