PDA

View Full Version : Oh Come on!!

Canyonbug
06-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Ok, we are into June and I haven't been able to procure myself a boat yet this year so somebody has got to post some photos and TR's. I am dying and want to see some water action. Please, has anyone been out yet??

Sombeech
06-06-2009, 10:35 AM
I hear ya man. I'm hoping to head out soon and do some wakesurfing.

Canyonbug
06-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I hear ya man. I'm hoping to head out soon and do some wakesurfing.

Sweet. Looking forward to hearing some tales.

Deuce
07-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Trip report..... Didn't go out this weekend....

Took the boat down to Sand Hollow last week, thunder storms and wind... Snuck in a ride here and there, but for the most part....waste to even drag the boat down South....

It was BEAUTIFUL when we were packing up...... :ne_nau:

Canyonbug
07-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Trip report..... Didn't go out this weekend....

Took the boat down to Sand Hollow last week, thunder storms and wind... Snuck in a ride here and there, but for the most part....waste to even drag the boat down South

Tease!!

Deuce
07-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Had a GREAT weekend at Starvation(Bandana Ranch)..... Consistant surfing without the rope, some decent pulls on the wakeboard.... Weather was AMAZING on Friday & held out long enough on Saturday to get in some good water time....

Best of all, got to sleep in luxury, had a 5th wheel and cabin...... Showers every day, a good friend cooked every breakfast and dinner....

Solid trip.....

Deuce
07-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Oh...and pulled kids on kneeboards and tubes until I just needed to stop and relax, then pulled some more....

Kids never get tired..... :ne_nau:

VERY few boats on Friday and due to the road to the ramp being closed Saturday, boats were also sparse on the lake.... Had to launch from the old road that drives into Indian Bay.

Starvation is as high as I have ever seen it......

Canyonbug
07-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Looks like it was a great weekend. Thanks for sharing.

accadacca
07-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Good stuff! :popcorn: