PDA

View Full Version : LET'S GO RED WINGS, LET'S GO!!!!

TreeHugger
06-04-2009, 12:18 PM
:2thumbs:

Scott Card
06-04-2009, 03:38 PM
They are still playing??? :haha: Actually, I wish hockey would start earlier and end around January when it is cold and I was thinking about ice and winter sports. I find it hard to think hocky when I am tilling my garden. I know, I am not a true hockey fan.

TreeHugger
06-06-2009, 01:11 PM
They are still playing??? :haha: Actually, I wish hockey would start earlier and end around January when it is cold and I was thinking about ice and winter sports. I find it hard to think hocky when I am tilling my garden. I know, I am not a true hockey fan.

I would agree with you here!

The only thing Detroit's got going for it right now is the Wings....

Deuce
10-25-2009, 07:56 PM
2 wins for my Avs against your Wings this year.... The shootout in Detroit and then yesterday at in the Pepsi Center.

If you would have told me at the start of the season that the Avs would be off to an 8-1-2 start, I would have belly laughed. They are SOOOO young. Probably wouldn't have believed .500 with that crazy road swing....

Anderson has been AMAZING....

Duchene & O'Reilly, both 18......WOW...

tmartenst
10-26-2009, 10:52 PM
I got your back Treehugger. I am originally from Detroit and lived there for 22 years. Heading back for Christmas and will hit up a game against Columbus. Hate to say it but the Wings look like crap so far.

KapitanSparrow
10-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Let's go Rangers! The cup is much sweeter when you win it only once every 54 years :roflol:

But seriously, it's the greatest hockey team with the greatest fans in the greatest city in the whole wide world :2thumbs:

caverdan
10-29-2009, 10:19 AM

KapitanSparrow
10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Let's go Rangers! The cup is much sweeter when you win it only once every 54 years :roflol:

But seriously, it's the greatest hockey team with the greatest fans in the greatest city in the whole wide world :2thumbs:Are you talking about Denver and the Av's!!!!!! Let's hope they stick with Anderson .....in goal........for the whole .........year. :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief:

I am talking about The New York Rangers :haha: