PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations Please on a photographer

blueeyes
06-01-2009, 01:54 PM
I need a photographer for Wednesday evening. Having a large family gathering and would like photos as this is likely the last time we will ALL be together.

We have tried to get a hold of two other photographers, one is out of country and the other hasn't responded. I just sent a message to another good friend that shoots, but have not heard if he is available.

Any suggestions??? PM the persons contact info if you have a friend in the Ogden area that might be interested.

Thanks!

JP
06-01-2009, 01:57 PM
There's quite a few good ones right in here. Hopefully someone will be able to step up :2thumbs:

Sombeech
06-01-2009, 05:52 PM
CONGRATULATIONS CHERE! Hey, I didn't get your wedding invitation yet in the mail, you sent it, right?

Sombeech
06-01-2009, 05:52 PM
:haha:

blueeyes
06-01-2009, 05:55 PM
ha ha ha

IF and I mean IF I were to ever get married again. I am eloping. :roflol: Weddings are for crazy people.

Edit:

And when it comes to my children... I intend to bribe them. "You get $1,000 from me for your wedding OR elope and I will give you $10,000."

I worked in a bridal shop... grrrrr. I have had enough of tuxes, wedding dresses and invitations to last this girl three lifetimes.