PDA

View Full Version : Truant finds a home

Deeps
05-31-2009, 09:15 PM
I've been around climb-utah since 2007, but have never posted on Bogley. Finally making the time to say hello

accadacca
05-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey welcome to bogley Deeps. You'll find plenty of outdoor partners on this site and a wealth of knowledge too. :five:

Cirrus2000
05-31-2009, 09:29 PM
But I'm self employed, and for the last eight years I've worked independently in my attic.
You can make money doing that?!? Cool...

Welcome to Bogley! I'd love to hook up for some trips, but I'm 1000 miles away... Looking forward to your trip reports, though!

Don
05-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Hey Deanpaul, welcome. This is the place to find what your looking for!
Feel free to answer this in PM; how old are your kids? Josh and I take our kids out for some easy drive-up camping occasionally and your welcome to join us sometime. I'll let you know next time we plan something...

Sombeech
05-31-2009, 09:57 PM
welcome to bogley :2thumbs:

blueeyes
06-01-2009, 06:23 AM
welcome

Deeps
06-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Hey welcome to bogley Deeps. You'll find plenty of outdoor partners on this site and a wealth of knowledge too. :five:

Thanks! Where is the Yamp River? Eastern Utah? I Googlefailed it, only found Yampa.

But I'm self employed, and for the last eight years I've worked independently in my attic.
You can make money doing that?!? Cool...

Welcome to Bogley! I'd love to hook up for some trips, but I'm 1000 miles away... Looking forward to your trip reports, though!

Ten years ago I went out on my own, and only the last nine months have been rough. But that's not a unique story in our new world order. I help companies turn their brands into environments and experiences (trade shows, retail, museums, interpretive centers)

Cirrus2000
06-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Wow, second post, and you've mastered the art of multiple quotes... You've done the Internets thing before.[quote=Deeps]Ten years ago I went out on my own, and only the last nine months have been rough. But that's not a unique story in our new world order. I help companies turn their brands into environments and experiences (trade shows, retail, museums, interpretive centers)

Don
06-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Heh - ever make it back - well, not nearly as often as I'd like, but right now the goal is most of October, a week or so over New Years, and again next spring... Yeah, I'll be back. C'mon down to southern Utah, try out some of those technical canyons! :2thumbs:

Oh yeah, we talked about Freeze Fest! Damn! I'm really looking forward to that! :2thumbs: