PDA

View Full Version : BSA Climbing Instructor Training

jumar
05-29-2009, 06:57 AM
I'm thinking of taking the course to become a BSA Climbing Instructor from Clas Ropes. Anyone interested? If I can get 8 people, they can do a class on July 11th and 18th. It's about $40, two 5 hour days.

DOSS
05-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Dates suck for me.. I will be on top of Kings peak on the 18th

jumar
05-29-2009, 09:47 AM
I'm finding the same goes for a lot of people. Might have to try another date.

DOSS
05-29-2009, 10:45 AM

This is the reason for using Google Calendars :).. you can see everyone's schedule

Brian in SLC
05-29-2009, 11:41 AM

Nah, I don't think so. I just spoke with King's Peak and it said that since you've grossly underestimated the difficulty of an ascent on this very high snow year, you'll be denied. King's has also conspired with Mother Nature and has scheduled very early and violent t-showers for that date as well. Also put in a request for golf ball sized hail, but, that's still under review....

Ha ha...

-Brian in SLC

Brian in SLC
05-29-2009, 11:41 AM
double post deleted...

jumar
05-29-2009, 01:08 PM

This is the reason for using Google Calendars :).. you can see everyone's schedule
Yep, I use google calendars....and whenisgood.net

DOSS
05-29-2009, 03:26 PM

Nah, I don't think so. I just spoke with King's Peak and it said that since you've grossly underestimated the difficulty of an ascent on this very high snow year, you'll be denied. King's has also conspired with Mother Nature and has scheduled very early and violent t-showers for that date as well. Also put in a request for golf ball sized hail, but, that's still under review....

Ha ha...

-Brian in SLC

Not cool not cool at all man.. I will show you and the mountain.. Pics they will be coming