PDA

View Full Version : Noob from TQ

mtthwlw
05-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Hi, I'm Matthew and I'm a noob.

I've been poking around this site for a while and wanted to say thanks. It has been fun to read about different experiences, epics, and adventures. I've been really encouraged by the amount of information and advice that has been shared on this site.

I live a 1/2 our from Zion; I've been in Utah for 3 years now, and I've been enjoying the year-round outdoor opportunities here. I'm looking forward to learning more about Western trails, canyons, rivers and and other stuff in Utah.

I'm doing Pinecreek tomorrow, so I'll post again (with pictures) soon!

Matthew

Jaxx
05-15-2009, 12:21 PM
I live a 1/2 our from Zion; I've been in Utah for 3 years now, and I've been enjoying the year-round outdoor opportunities here.

you're not making friends that way. :haha:

Even though I am jealous, WELCOME!!!

Win
05-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Wow, two new people from T-ville in week, I'm starting to feel crowded. :2thumbs:

Welcome aboard, hope we run into each other at some point.

Win

trackrunner
05-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah 3 from T-ville now. Considering roomates, relatives, family mebers that's about most of the town.

Welcome. something about driving through t-ville. I love it. could see myself living there. Love t-ville falls.

JP
05-15-2009, 02:44 PM
Howdy & Welcome :2thumbs:

DiscGo
05-15-2009, 03:52 PM
I live a 1/2 our from Zion; I've been in Utah for 3 years now, and I've been enjoying the year-round outdoor opportunities here.

you're not making friends that way. !

:haha: Yeah, I'm pretty jealous too. welcome to the site!

Don
05-15-2009, 03:53 PM

you're not making friends that way. !

:haha: Yeah, I'm pretty jealous too. welcome to the site!

+1

But welcome to Bogley anyway. :haha:

mtthwlw
05-16-2009, 06:34 AM
Yeah 3 from T-ville now. Considering roomates, relatives, family mebers that's about most of the town.

Welcome. something about driving through t-ville. I love it. could see myself living there. Love t-ville falls.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

I'm not related to Win... but that's probably because I'm a transplant. I'm not related to Emily, (the other new one from TQ on Bogley) but we are married.

Cirrus2000
05-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

I'm not related to Win... but that's probably because I'm a transplant. I'm not related to Emily, (the other new one from TQ on Bogley) but we are married.
:roflol:

Welcome to Bogley! Hope you're enjoying Pine Creek today - looking forward to the pics.

Sombeech
05-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Welcome to bogley! :cool2:

accadacca
05-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Welcome n00b. :five: