PDA

View Full Version : Pix from Dec/Jan Freeze Fest - Jan 2nd trip

Randi
05-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Folks on this trip included myself, Ram, Bill Aho, Tom Jones, Brendon, landon & Aaron...

CRAZY FUN! :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/advntrinxs/FreezeFest08Cheesebox#

Cirrus2000
05-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Fabulous album, Randi! The deer on the fence is tragic, though - wonder how long it lasted there...

No wonder I'm stoked about going this year. Looks like I've got the days off lined up - now I'm counting down the days... (235 to go - I plan to fly down on the 27th!)

ratagonia
05-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Nice pics, Randi. And how was the roast Owl???

T

lisa
05-08-2009, 09:50 AM
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mrgreen:

Great photos! How nice to come back to such lovely dutch oven meals after a cold, wet day. Cheesebox has so many downclimbs, I can imagine the verglas slowed you guys down a bit. Any full swimmers?

Randi
05-13-2009, 07:36 AM
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :mrgreen:

Great photos! How nice to come back to such lovely dutch oven meals after a cold, wet day. Cheesebox has so many downclimbs, I can imagine the verglas slowed you guys down a bit. Any full swimmers?

Thanks Lisa! Yeah, coming back to that wonderful meal was a real treat!
The dutch oven crew rocks! Not just for the food, they're a super bunch of guys too!

It was cold, but not "that" cold. Surprisingly, we stayed pretty warm in the canyon(s) for the most part. From my experience, it's usually coldest in the AM at these Freeze Fests - getting out of bed is is the hardest part! :cold:

We did have a couple of swimmers. Mostly wading though...

I'm looking forward to meeting you & Eric? at Freeze Fest! :mrgreen:

Randi
05-13-2009, 07:38 AM
Nice pics, Randi. And how was the roast Owl???

T

Get me drunk enough Tom, and I'll tell you the story of the roast owl! :friday: