PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Rides - Draper Shoreline: 5.12.09

accadacca
05-06-2009, 04:15 PM
We are meeting at the Draper pool. Be there or be on yer sofa. :blbl:

Getting there: To the Draper Pool, leave I-15 at the Bluffdale exit and go east. Just after climbing the long hill, you'll come to a light. Go straight, then take the next right turn at Vestry Drive in 0.5 mile. Roll around the roundabout to go left, then turn into the pool parking.

Past TR's: http://www.bogley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11830

fourtycal
05-10-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm in :five:

TreeHugger
05-12-2009, 08:23 AM
I'm gonna try to make it, I love those trails there, but dont wait for me... I have a list a mile long of things I gotta get done today and I REALLY need some road bike time in, I've hardly ridden it in 3 weeks and have a race on June 13! (problem is, I'd MUCH rather mountain bike!) :-)

accadacca
05-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Unfortunately I gotta pass. Bummed. :frustrated:

My kids gave me a nasty cold over the weekend and I have been trying to kick it. I think I am over the hump but I don't have a ton of energy. I am packing for a 5 day rafting trip leaving tomorrow and I must rest a bit. I have been trying to overdose on Vitamin C, Echinacea and Goldenseal. :crazy:

And of course gurgling warm salt water to help my throat...

KanyonKris
05-12-2009, 11:53 AM
I hope to be there. What time? 6 pm like other Tuesday rides?

Luce
05-12-2009, 01:46 PM
I'll do my best to be there by 6pm. It is so far south it requires leaving work a bit early.

fourtycal
05-12-2009, 03:38 PM
I'll do my best to be there by 6pm. It is so far south it requires leaving work a bit early.

I hear ya, I'm not too far from 45th south and it still is a bad one. Should be there by 6pm or a few minutes one way or the other if all goes well.