PDA

View Full Version : Logan Trails?

whyisjake
04-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Headed up to Logan this weekend and wondering if there is anywhere to get my new Jeep dirty. I have seen some trails for Logan Peak, but I am wondering if that might be a little too intense for it.

Any ideas?

Sombeech
04-28-2009, 08:23 PM
I've played in the mud a bit up by Avon. You turn off at Mantua and head south.

moab mark
04-30-2009, 07:13 AM
Providence canyon takes you to logan peak. There will be to much snow to get to the top but go up until you can't go any farther. Best trail in Northern Utah. Some other fun areas are up to hardware ranch but you'll probably hit snow up there pretty quick. To get to providence is pretty self explanatory just head up through the town of providence and head for the really big crack in the mountains. :roflol: You can also go up the canyon south of providence, I think it is called millville? Its a fun road also. Not as scenic as providence but nice.
On providence, a stock TJ can go all the way to the top and down the other side. If you have a little bigger tire it helps.

Mark

devo_stevo
05-05-2009, 07:29 AM
I've played in the mud a bit up by Avon. You turn off at Mantua and head south.
That's the Willard Peak Road. Great place to go, but can get crowded on weekends. Currently, there's still a lot of snow up there.

It's not really all that close to Avon though. You can get there from Mantua though.