PDA

View Full Version : Today's lesson is the Partner Assist

Iceaxe
04-27-2009, 12:37 PM
As a highly experienced and motivated canyoneer I feel it's my civic duty to pass along advice and instruction to noob's.........

So.... today's lesson is the Partner Assist.

All you really need to know is its considered good manners to extend a helping hand where needed.

trackrunner
04-27-2009, 03:42 PM
As a highly experienced and motivated canyoneer I feel it's my civic duty to pass along advice and instruction to noob's.........

So.... today's lesson is the Partner Assist.

All you really need to know is its considered good manners to extend a helping hand where needed.

Ice shouldn't the hand be in a cupping shape? :ne_nau: More supportive :naughty:

Or maybe the shocker to give a little extra boost.

:roflol:

Iceaxe
04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

In one of the trip reports posted last week I remember reading about ripped pants and a "Power Boost" button...

:five:

As I ascended from the keeper pothole, Erik pointed out an unfortunately placed hole in my pants. As I had slid down rocks earlier in the trip, a small hole had formed right in the middle of my bottom. As we crawled through Benign, the hole had enlarged and was now at least 4 inches long. Erik joked about pushing my "power boost" button to hasten my climb and with that thought I scurried out of the pothole in a hurry.

:roflol: