PDA

View Full Version : So I went to REI and did a little shoping

snccoulter
04-26-2009, 03:55 PM
So I took my eldest to a climbiung wall the other day and he had a lot of fun. So today I went to REI today and did a bit of shoping., I bought 2 harnesses one for a child. The whole over the shoulder set up and one to replace the one I had for many years. I also bought a couple of water bottles and oh a baby backpack so that I can start to get out and enjoy the world without having to worry about carring the youngest in my arms or pushing a stroler. So if you can give me a fun area to hike in the layton ogden area that will not kill a 4 year old but will be a lot of fun please. If you have GPS locations that works also.
Thanks
Steve.

live2ride
04-27-2009, 08:40 AM
BST is always a good one to start with, then you could hit indian trail once the kids get used to it and for a good hike, hit maylans peak. all in ogden.

moab mark
04-27-2009, 09:37 AM
If you want to head down to bountiful the mueller park trail is a fun hike.

Deuce
04-27-2009, 09:41 AM
Speaking of climbing, my wife won a 30 Day Membership @ The Front Climbing Club at the 4th Street Clinic triathlon this weekend. We don

snccoulter
04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Is that in SLC? if it is I would say give it to someone else I dont make it down there much. if it is in the Ogden Layton area tell me where to pick it up and i will come get it.

Deuce
04-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Yes, SLC....

Don
04-27-2009, 03:46 PM
Yes, SLC....

Downtown. :sad:

I would love a membership at Momentum in Sandy; expensive though.