PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report A few Fruita pics

TreeHugger
04-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Didnt' take too many, my battery died. We had a great time in Fruita, as always. Tuesday, rode the Book Cliffs area - which is where these pictures are taken... we rode Prime Cut, Frontline, Chutes and Ladders, Kesslers Run and John's Ridge. The next day, we rode the Kokopelli area: Rustler's, Mary's and Horsethief. I'll add some pics of those later, dont have them downloaded from Rich's phone yet. Fun fun!!

greyhair biker
04-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Nice campsite Tree :nod: . Where is it?

accadacca
04-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Looks like a blast! :five:

Sombeech
04-19-2009, 09:19 PM
sounds like you got a lot of trails in. :2thumbs:

Mtnbeer
04-20-2009, 10:16 AM
I'll be there in a week and a half for my twice a year trip to Fruita. Looks like the trails are still in great shape. As for the campsite, looks like the James M. Robb State Park - Fruita Section. Great spot and one I'd highly recommend.

blueeyes
04-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Fun! :2thumbs:

Hmmm where can I pencil this one in the calendar.

TreeHugger
04-20-2009, 03:00 PM
I'll be there in a week and a half for my twice a year trip to Fruita. Looks like the trails are still in great shape. As for the campsite, looks like the James M. Robb State Park - Fruita Section. Great spot and one I'd highly recommend.

Yep, that's the place... not wilderness, but comfortable for sure and convenient.

Chere' - you definitely need a trip there - it's a total blast.

live2ride
04-21-2009, 06:51 AM
That looks like alot of fun, I need to get down there and ride sometime in the near future, I am sick of seeing all the great pics and missing out!

TreeHugger
04-22-2009, 08:21 PM
That looks like alot of fun, I need to get down there and ride sometime in the near future, I am sick of seeing all the great pics and missing out!

For sure - especially as much as you love to ride - probably a little less than an hour further than Moab... the riding is endless.