PDA

View Full Version : BearClaw Poppy

blueeyes
04-12-2009, 10:52 AM
So I just figured out that I am lodging right next to the BearClaw Poppy Trail. It is literally right out the back porch.

How long is this ride? I am thinking of leaving the kids to watch cartoons while I go for a ride on Tuesday morning. We have to check out by noon and I want to make sure and leave for the ride with enough time to make it back and check out on time. I will be starting from the Green Valley side.

mfshop
04-12-2009, 12:51 PM
That trail is pretty beat up after clavicle hill and not as fun as it used to be. From the pavement on top of green valley, I think it's about 10 1/2 miles as either out/back or loop back via the road. I'd say 1 1/2 hour ride, although some people probably do it in under an hour. Have fun!

theking648
04-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Tuesday morning... if you want company i'll go if we shuttle it, depending on how many people. the trail is really beat up but I can bomb down it in less than a half hour (thats including the climb up to the trail on the green valley side)

to bad kent k25 has to work.

blueeyes
04-12-2009, 04:20 PM
I won't have internet after 8PM tonight. PM my number to you.

We can shuttle. I don't know St. George all that well. You could pick me up at the top of the Green Valley side and then we could go to the other side. When we are done I could drive you back. Or if you have a better plan I am game for that too.

Kent K25
04-12-2009, 04:42 PM
to bad kent k25 has to work.

I think I'm cursed...any time any northerners come down I can't be there.