PDA

View Full Version : Must stop snowing....

Sombeech
04-02-2009, 03:07 PM
It's been consistently bad weather on tuesdays and wednesdays.... even for next week.

Can't wait to start the weekly rides.

Ogden area Wednesday nights
Salt Lake area Tuesday nights

Kent K25
04-02-2009, 04:11 PM
St. George area...anytime, any day, any place. :2thumbs:

Just had to rub it in some more, first off for not being able to make it to the ride when you guys were here and because we can't be at those northern rides when they start :frustrated:

accadacca
04-03-2009, 08:41 AM
:bootyshake:

Cold/Snow all weekend here...

Deathcricket
04-03-2009, 08:55 AM

Just had to rub it in some more, first off for not being able to make it to the ride when you guys were here and because we can't be at those northern rides when they start :frustrated:

Yeah but wait till we hit summer and it's like 100 degrees all the time. These have been some glorious days though. Weather has been perfect lately. I wish it would stay like this forever.
:2thumbs:

live2ride
04-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Snow Blows!

Kent K25
04-03-2009, 09:15 AM

Yeah but wait till we hit summer and it's like 100 degrees all the time. These have been some glorious days though. Weather has been perfect lately. I wish it would stay like this forever.
:2thumbs:

Then it's even better, take a ride then a dip in the pool. I loved the weather last summer. Even went for a ride on a 113 degree day, definitely not a long ride though :haha:

Deathcricket
04-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Then it's even better, take a ride then a dip in the pool. I loved the weather last summer. Even went for a ride on a 113 degree day, definitely not a long ride though :haha:

Oh man, you are way tougher than me then. I can't get up to Zion fast enough on those days. :)

Kent K25
04-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Maybe just younger and stupider :haha:

greyhair biker
04-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Blowing and drifting snow is all that keeps me from riding. That, and this bloody headcold I'm sportin' :frustrated:

Ride On
04-04-2009, 08:27 AM
yah it was warm for a while I even got my bike out

Scott P
04-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Cold/Snow all weekend here...

It has been snowing hard here too. PS, I'm writing this from the Moab area. It's snowed a little in town, but south of town it is snowing much harder and the roads are a mess.

abirken
04-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Trapped inside this weekend due to nasty blowing snow and slushy roads. I am so over it. :frustrated:

greyhair biker
04-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Had to put the Jeep in 4WD just to get up to the Rec Center today :eek2: SOOO tired of the snowy wet weather :nod: I'm open for business but I doubt anyone will show - you just never know around here :ne_nau:

moab mark
04-04-2009, 04:09 PM
I just want you all to know who are complaining about it snowing. Just got back from the bird and there is only one word to explain it. EPIC. Now I have to go pack, going to be in cancun this time tomorrow. :2thumbs:

Livin the dream. :five:

greyhair biker
04-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I love the snow...to be somewhere else :haha: I don't mind having it where it's needed when it's needed but REALLY. My body likes the warmer weather the older I get. This week I am working out in Product Loadout - railcars....cold, blowy, and snowy at 6am....I can think of better things to do this week :nod: . At least this weekend I'm taking the family somewhere warm - Saratoga, WY. Hotsprings & Spa.....ahhh yessss!