PDA

View Full Version : Are you infected?

Alex
04-01-2009, 10:15 AM
See if you got Conflicker:

http://www.columbia.edu/~joel/eyechart/cfeyechart.html

*This is just a site which loads images from A/V sites that Conflicker is blocking. So if you don't see company logos, then most likely you are infected and need to seek help.

DODGER BOY
04-01-2009, 10:20 AM
negative on my side

RugerShooter
04-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Nothing at work

Iceaxe
04-01-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm golden. :2thumbs:

Cirrus2000
04-01-2009, 11:42 AM
So far I think that my compu
You'll be healthier with our medicine (http://beatscrisp.com/)
HOPES YOU FINALLY RECIEVED THIS MESSAGE !!!

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Jochen Krьger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jochen Krьger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

Engr. Jochen Krьger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. You are advice to contact me with my personal Email: barr_marcusandreen@yahoo.com.hk

Await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,
BARRISTER MARCUS ANDREEN ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus
Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq., Mr. Jerry Smith Esq.

DiscGo
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
HOPES YOU FINALLY RECIEVED THIS MESSAGE !!!....

That was funny Kev!

Ih8grvty
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Not only did I test negative, but I got that same email!
many many many times nearly daily but all from different addresses.

Sombeech
04-01-2009, 12:08 PM
HOPES YOU FINALLY RECIEVED THIS MESSAGE !!!

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Jochen Krьger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jochen Krьger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.

Engr. Jochen Krьger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. You are advice to contact me with my personal Email: barr_marcusandreen@yahoo.com.hk

Await your prompt response.

Yours in Service,
BARRISTER MARCUS ANDREEN ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus
Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq., Mr. Jerry Smith Esq.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

accadacca
04-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Uhhhh... I'm on a Mac so do I have to care? :lol8: That's what I always say to my IT dept. Pisses them off... :roflol:

CrazyFinn
04-01-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm clean... :nod:

RugerShooter
04-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Clean at home to. This virus must not be as bad as the media made it sound.

DiscGo
04-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Clean at home to. This virus must not be as bad as the media made it sound.

The fix was supposed to have come out in October. So as long as your computers are up to date then there should not have been any issues.

RugerShooter
04-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I didn't (untill today) even have any AVS on my system at home. When I wiped my computer clean 6 months or so ago I never did re-install it. I guess as long as your carefull you won't pick up anything. I installed AVG and it only picked up tracking cookies.

KapitanSparrow
04-02-2009, 05:56 AM
So did anyone in the world actually infected? I've read an article about dissapointed IT techs because it wasn't at all as bad as they made us think it would be? So when is the next big scare? Easter Bunny Worm? :frustrated:

Ih8grvty
04-02-2009, 08:32 AM
If the easter bunny has worms he aint hiding no eggs in my house!