PDA

View Full Version : 1026 licks

Ride On
03-04-2009, 09:47 AM
I found out that it takes about 1026 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. :rockon:

Don
03-04-2009, 09:51 AM
I found out that it takes about 1026 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop. :rockon:

Recession left you unemployed? :ne_nau:

:haha:

DiscGo
03-04-2009, 10:05 AM

Good work! :D

denaliguide
03-04-2009, 01:42 PM
thats exactly where i thought thred was going when i opened it. nice for a change.

Scott Card
03-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Is that to get to the center or to get rid of all the hard candy and leave only the center? This is important stuff here you know. Next, will you please count the holes in the ceiling tiles in my fourth grade class room? I tried but the teacher kept getting on me just when I was making good progress. :haha:

PolarXJ
03-04-2009, 02:11 PM
WOW

What kinda of tile are you talking about. My were easy to count. Columns and Rows. :D

Scott Card
03-04-2009, 02:29 PM
WOW

What kinda of tile are you talking about. My were easy to count. Columns and Rows. :D I think these tiles cause ADD. They were random hole patterns which made it more difficult. Plus you had the partial tiles on the sides of the room with cutouts for lights creating more partial tiles. It was quite a project which to this day remains unfinished. :haha: Life was good back then. (Still is, only different)

Ride On
03-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Is that to get to the center or to get rid of all the hard candy and leave only the center? This is important stuff here you know. Next, will you please count the holes in the ceiling tiles in my fourth grade class room? I tried but the teacher kept getting on me just when I was making good progress. :haha:

this to get to the center I am to impacient to get rid of all of the hard candy. I counted the holes in the tile in my math class last year and got extra credit for it. I avraged the amount of holes on 20 tiles then multiplied it by the number of full tiles then I added the number of holes on all the partial tiles.

Ride On
03-04-2009, 09:15 PM
[quote="Don
Recession left you unemployed? :ne_nau: [/quote]
no i'm in high school and have a really boring finantial lit. class