PDA

View Full Version : I'll always love you. Forever and ever and ever and ever and

Don
02-05-2009, 02:28 PM
:eek2:
One-night stand man wakes to find lover has carved her name into his arm

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 1:58 PM on 05th February 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1136287/One-night-stand-man-wakes-lover-carved-arm.html

A drunken fling ended in disaster for a man who woke up to find his lover's name carved into his arm.
Dominique Fisher, 22, used a Stanley knife to write her name on Wayne Robinson's upper arm.
She inflicted the injuries on the 24-year-old at her home in Blackburn, Lancashire.
One-night stand gone awry: Wayne Fisher awoke to find Dominique Fisher had carved her name into his arm
Mr Robinson woke to find his body decorated with a star on his back, 'Dominique' written on his upper right arm, and numerous slash marks on his left arm and shoulder.
'When I woke I was covered in blood. Dominique was snoring. I just had to get out of there. I didn't even wake her to ask what she'd done.'
'I'm scarred for life,' he told The Sun. 'I wish I'd never met her.'
He told police he had drunk vodka and taken Valium and was not awake during the incident on the night of June 14 last year. Mr Robinson said he panicked when he woke up and took a taxi back to his home in Fleetwood, Lancashire.
He said: 'I went to her place for sex, not to be tattoed. I can't believe she did this to me and I hate her.
Fisher was found guilty of one charge of unlawful wounding at Preston Crown Court on Monday, following a two-day trial.
She will be sentenced on February 27 at Preston Crown Court.

KapitanSparrow
02-05-2009, 02:32 PM
What a complainer! At least he got some! :naughty: At least she didn't cut off his little friend. Is it just me or is this guy seeing the glass as half empty? :roflol:

Iceaxe
02-05-2009, 02:34 PM
What a complainer! At least he got some! :naughty:

:lol8:

Don
02-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Yeah, she's pretty hot too. I mean, don't fall asleep with her around and definitely don't bring her back to your place but still do-able.

JP
02-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Dirty, dirty, dirty :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

shlingdawg
02-05-2009, 03:35 PM
:hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

ilanimaka
02-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Finally proof that British women are C-R-A-Z-Y. :eek2: :popcorn:

BruteForce
02-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Vodka + Valium = boring dude! Why try to fall asleep with that person in the house? :ne_nau:

I say he got what he deserved! :naughty:

CrazyFinn
02-05-2009, 06:23 PM
I think she likes him and wants to be remembered! :roflol: :roflol:

LOAH
02-05-2009, 07:14 PM
I'd write my name on her chin.

...But that would wash off. :lol8:

JP
02-05-2009, 08:16 PM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Deathcricket
02-05-2009, 09:38 PM
This makes me sick! She should have used a soldering iron cause it would have left a cooler scar. If i was him I'm head over the next weekend with more valium and demand she do a proper branding.

blueeyes
02-06-2009, 05:00 AM
This makes me sick! She should have used a soldering iron cause it would have left a cooler scar. If i was him I'm head over the next weekend with more valium and demand she do a proper branding.

Now that is funny! :roflol: Brand me baby MOOO!

canyonphile
02-06-2009, 06:15 AM
Yowza!

I've always wondered if men secretly dig crazy chicks (attractive ones, that is), and based on the replies here, it looks like I was right! :haha:

By the looks of those cuts, they're pretty superficial and I doubt they'll actually lead to permanent scarring.

He should be grateful she wasn't a tattoo artist.... :nod:

savanna3313
02-06-2009, 10:59 AM
What a complainer! At least he got some! :naughty: At least she didn't cut off his little friend. Is it just me or is this guy seeing the glass as half empty? :roflol:

Vodka and valium?? :crazy: This guy was knocked out so hard that he didn't feel her carving his body up, so I seriously doubt he was capable of "getting" anything! :haha:

blueeyes
02-06-2009, 11:05 AM

Vodka and valium?? :crazy: This guy was knocked out so hard that he didn't feel her carving his body up, so I seriously doubt he was capable of "getting" anything! :haha:

Probably why she carved him up... she didn't get what she wanted! :lol8:

savanna3313
02-06-2009, 11:08 AM

:roflol:

KapitanSparrow
02-06-2009, 11:20 AM

:roflol:

This story is so much better when we assume that he got some. Without getting some it's just plain sick and scary! :haha:

LOAH
02-06-2009, 11:55 AM
I agree with the Kapitan. :nod:

Iceaxe
02-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I've always wondered if men secretly dig crazy chicks (attractive ones, that is), and based on the replies here, it looks like I was right! :haha:

This explains it.....

Warning: Explicit Lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxJiqRxIOI

blueeyes
02-06-2009, 12:26 PM

This explains it.....

I love this song! Love Buckcherry.

Last Child
02-06-2009, 12:48 PM

This explains it.....

I love this song! Love Buckcherry.

+1

They rock :rockon:

savanna3313
02-06-2009, 02:21 PM

This explains it.....

This is all fine and good until she shows up at your house boiling bunnies!!! :twisted:

:haha: