PDA

View Full Version : Leopaed Skin

Bo_Beck
01-31-2009, 03:19 PM
A Quick blurb. Went and climbrd Leopard Skin today. Gosh what good weather. Loved the climb on my new shoulder. A couple pictures of Janette and a party that followed after we came down.

trackrunner
01-31-2009, 05:23 PM
Nice. Makes me think that I need to come down and do some more climbing. Haven't been in the longest time.

Bo_Beck
02-01-2009, 06:17 AM
Nice. Makes me think that I need to come down and do some more climbing. Haven't been in the longest time.

Let me know?! I lead pitch 1 and 3 on Leopard Skin, and felt pretty comfortable. I tweaked my shoulder just a little bit reaching around the corner to get a hand jam on pitch 1, but overall felt pretty good. I hope to get out today with Todd and do an ascent on his new 4 pitch 5.9 on the west side of the canyon? :five:

Scott P
02-01-2009, 07:01 AM
Very nice!

Looks like good weather. I can't wait to head for the desert to see some bare ground.

jumar
02-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Looks cool :popcorn:

Bo_Beck
02-05-2009, 05:22 AM
Very nice!

Looks like good weather. I can't wait to head for the desert to see some bare ground.

Thanks Scott! It was a beautiful day for sure! I didn't get out on sunday to climb Todds new 4 pitch route. He had work creep up and grab him. The weather this week has been very "spring-ish". The forecast calls for some clouds, cool and maybe wet weather this weekend, so I think it'll be a good weekend to catch up on paperwork for our new store, and get some work done on Tanya's and my book.

Bo_Beck
02-05-2009, 05:24 AM
Looks cool :popcorn:

Leopard Skin is always a fun "classic" climb. I've enjoyed many, many ascents and it never gets old! Cheers!

Scott P
02-06-2009, 07:40 AM
The weather this week has been very "spring-ish".

Here too. The past week the mornings have been between -6 and +7, which is much warmer than it can be (a month ago it was -32) and we have even afternoons have actually been a little above freezing but "springish" here isn't quite as nice as springish in SW Utah.

catch up on paperwork for our new store,

I guess I missed that on another thread. What's your new store? Do tell. Something related to canyoneering or hiking I presume? We'll have to drop by when we're in the area.

and get some work done on Tanya's and my book.

Which book are you guys writing?