PDA

View Full Version : TONA'S we can preorder rolls if you want.

blueeyes
01-30-2009, 05:49 AM
I have reserved the guest room for 2 hours so we have the place from 5 until 7pm. She told me that we can pre order sushi rolls. That way they can have them made ahead of time. Here is the link if you want to look at the full menu http://tonarestaurant.com/index.html

I have coppied the sushi rolls and put my comments in bold. I have tried most all of them and like them all but some stand out more then others.

If you want to pre order call Tona's give them your name tell them you are coming with Chere's group on Sat at 5pm. If you pre order you better not back out on going for sushi or I WILL slap you up side the head. :lol8:

DISGO, HEATHER, JOE please let me know if you are for sure going for sushi!! Thanks.

Alaskan (salmon, avocado, asparagus) 5.75 GOOD

Aspara Maki (asparagus and cucumber) 4.50

Brad (spicy tuna, avocado, cucumber fried w/panko, drizzled w/sriracha and Japanese mayo) 8.00 VERY GOOD

California Roll (crab, cucumber, avocado) 5.00

Cali-Cali (deep fried California roll w/Japanese bread crumbs) 6.50 GOOD

Caterpillar (tempura shrimp and cucumber, topped w/barbequed eel and avocado) 12.00

Cherry Blossom (salmon and cucumber wrapped w/ahi tuna, topped w/spicy sauce) 12.00

Dynamite (spicy tuna, cucumber, avocado) 6.00

Futo Maki (shiitake, spinach, gobo, egg , shinko) 6.75

Green Monster (tempura asparagus, tuna, topped w/wasabi tobiko) 10.25 EXCELLENT one of my favorites

Hot Lava (crab, eel, avocado, lightly baked w/house spicy sauce) 9.00 GOOD

Kamikaze (spicy yellowtail, avocado, cucumber) 6.25

Kappa Maki (cucumber) 3.50

Negi-hama (green onion and yellowtail) 5.25

Orange Roll (salmon and asparagus, topped w/tobiko) 6.50

Philadelphia (smoked salmon and asparagus w/cream cheese) 6.50

Rainbow (shrimp tempura and cucumber w/assorted fish on top) 12.25 VERY GOOD

Rock