PDA

View Full Version : Boring.... (yawn)

DiscGo
01-09-2009, 06:25 AM
I thought the "National Title" game last night (if you can call it that) was REALLY boring. I did not think it was much of a game. Kind of a sad ending to the season really. And my hopes were probably too high that Utah would be number 1 this morning instead of Florida in the AP poll. Maybe we should organize a campaign of some sort (letter campaign, protests, etc.) to get a 10 team tournament, because the current BCS is driving me nuts.

rockgremlin
01-09-2009, 06:49 AM
I'm actually pretty pleased with the Utes #2 ranking. I thought for sure they would get a #3 or #4 ranking just because nobody has any respect for the Mtn West conference.

Awesome end to an awesome season. But they're gonna have a tough time maintaining that success next season when over half the coaching staff bolts and Brian Johnson leaves.

In sorta related news...has anybody noticed who BYU will open the season against next year? OKLAHOMA! I'm guessing their "quest for perfection" will end right around the end of the first quarter of that game!

DiscGo
01-09-2009, 07:17 AM
I'm guessing their "quest for perfection" will end right around the end of the first quarter of that game!

:lol8:

Iceaxe
01-09-2009, 08:51 AM
In sorta related news...has anybody noticed who BYU will open the season against next year? OKLAHOMA! I'm guessing their "quest for perfection" will end right around the end of the first quarter of that game!

And more bad news for the Cougars.... ESPN is reporting that Austin Collie just declared himself eligiable for the NFL draft.

:popcorn:

Kent K25
01-09-2009, 11:01 AM
And more bad news for the Cougars.... ESPN is reporting that Austin Collie just declared himself eligiable for the NFL draft.

:popcorn:

Mistake :nono:

accadacca
01-09-2009, 12:23 PM
I think the kitties need to take this down too... :nod:

DiscGo
01-09-2009, 01:40 PM
I am curious to see if this was a good call for him or not. I would guess "not" but we'll see.

Iceaxe
01-09-2009, 01:45 PM
I think Collie is worried about his age.... he is getting old and speed is a youngsters game.

Iceaxe
01-09-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm guessing their "quest for perfection" will end right around the end of the first quarter of that game!

And also in today's news.... Bronco says there will probably be no slogan for next year's team.

Good Call Bronco.... :five:

accadacca
01-09-2009, 03:14 PM

And also in today's news.... Bronco says there will probably be no slogan for next year's team.

Good Call Bronco.... :five: