PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait.......

Iceaxe
01-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I can't wait.... for these new years resolutionist to get outta the gym.

*walks into the gym*
*looks at the treadmills*
*everyone is in use by people who won't be there in a month*

:frustrated:

*leaves bowl of M&M's in the locker room*

:cool2:

DiscGo
01-08-2009, 08:02 PM
*leaves bowl of M&M's in the locker room*

:haha:

Sombeech
01-08-2009, 08:04 PM
I've thought of bringing a McDonald's bag in and just setting it on the treadmill dashboard as I walked.

Gotta make sure it's warm so the scent fills the gym.

CarpeyBiggs
01-08-2009, 09:20 PM
:cool2:

:roflol:
You really go to a gym to use treadmills Ice?
:lol8:

rockgremlin
01-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Ya no kidding. Just give up now and save yourself 3 more weeks of unnecessary exercise.

By the way, you're doing that exercise the wrong way, and here's another tip - try adding some weight to that bar before you lift it. And those T.V.s? No, they're not there for you to sit your fat ass on the stationary bike and stare at for 2 hours while the bike settings are at ZERO resistance. And wipe that stupid ass grin off your face. In another month I'll get my gym back and you'll still be fat! Oh yeah, and take the tag off of your spandex shorts before you put them on...better yet don't put them on at all, you look ridiculous. :frustrated:

accadacca
01-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Ya no kidding. Just give up now and save yourself 3 more weeks of unnecessary exercise.

By the way, you're doing that exercise the wrong way, and here's another tip - try adding some weight to that bar before you lift it. And those T.V.s? No, they're not there for you to sit your fat ass on the stationary bike and stare at for 2 hours while the bike settings are at ZERO resistance. And wipe that stupid ass grin off your face. In another month I'll get my gym back and you'll still be fat! Oh yeah, and take the tag off of your spandex shorts before you put them on...better yet don't put them on at all, you look ridiculous. :frustrated:
:roflol: