PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Multiplayer Cheats

rockgremlin
01-06-2009, 01:35 PM
So I've been playing Halo ever since the original version was released. I play with a group of friends and family members on Xlive every week. Well, lately its no longer as much fun as it used to be because most everybody we play against on xlive is modding and/or cheating. Ridiculous stuff like super jumps, hovering, invincibility, headshots almost every pull of the trigger, etc,etc.

My question is -- where do people get these cheats, and how do they load them onto their box? Does xlive REALLY ban cheaters, or do they just claim to? More specifically, where can I get some of these? I'm sick and tired of losing to cheaters, and its time to even the playing field.

nelsonccc
01-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I play Halo 3 daily and up till about a few months ago it always seemed somewaht fair, win some and lose some. Then they rearranged the experience per playlist. So if you go into a ranked match then it goes off your level (I'm a 44) but we always lose since you're playing people who have 100+ playlist experience (I have 4).

But!! if you play in the social playlists it seems to be much fairer.

But back on topic, I agree that there is some cheating occuring. From what I understand it's not possibel to play on xbox live with a modded xbox but it is possible to play with a modded controller. They mod their controller to essentially fire twice as fast (ever been in a BR fight and know you should have won but instead you died in like 3 shots). They also mod it so that they jump faster. You'll be fighting a guy and he'll be jumping around but he seems to be jumping faster than you can.

Try the social playlists and I'm betting you'll have a much better time, not as many sniper head shots, not as many cheaters, etc..

rockgremlin
01-06-2009, 02:04 PM
(ever been in a BR fight and know you should have won but instead you died in like 3 shots). They also mod it so that they jump faster. You'll be fighting a guy and he'll be jumping around but he seems to be jumping faster than you can.

YES!! This happens all of the time!

Where can I get me a controller like that?