PDA

View Full Version : Sunday at the Basin

Last Child
12-15-2008, 10:55 AM
was fantastic. It snowed almost all day and we were able to ski some powder every run all day long. In some places it was knee deep. :party: :banana:

Man the thighs are a hurtin today though. :mrgreen:

offpiste
12-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Last Child
Mountain Man

evil telling us about powder days like that...................LOL

stefan
12-15-2008, 09:17 PM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Last Child
12-16-2008, 05:45 AM
http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/evilgrin/evilgrin0041.gif (http://www.thescubasite.com)

blueeyes
12-16-2008, 06:57 AM
I concur Last Child! The powder was heaven on Sunday and knee deep. I went yesterday morning too but did not find any good powder. Sure wish I could go today!! This is killing me, work is so over rated. :haha:

Last Child
12-16-2008, 07:28 AM
Yeah, it's finally here. Starting out just like last year too. Started snowing just before Christmas and it didn't stop until late March. :snowguy: Oh man, can you imagine another epic year like last? So awesome it was. Keeping my fingers crossed.

devo_stevo
12-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Hey Last Child, how's that bowl above your house looking? I'm wanting to do some skiing and was just wondering if it was good enough yet.

Last Child
12-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey Last Child, how's that bowl above your house looking? I'm wanting to do some skiing and was just wondering if it was good enough yet.

Not even close yet. Can't quite see it today because of clouds and it's been snowing all day. As soon as it clears I'll take a picture for ya. I would say though that when you can ski above Sherwood, as you do, you can probably ski this thing.

I'll keep my eye on it for you.

devo_stevo
12-16-2008, 11:44 AM

Not even close yet. Can't quite see it today because of clouds and it's been snowing all day. As soon as it clears I'll take a picture for ya. I would say though that when you can ski above Sherwood, as you do, you can probably ski this thing.

I'll keep my eye on it for you.

Thanks. That's kind of what I thought, but I had to ask. Pictures are good.

Last Child
12-21-2008, 08:24 AM
Stevo, here is a picture for you. As you can see there still needs to be some more snow. This pic was taken today.

The second picture is just one I forgot I took a couple of weeks ago. I thought is was pretty neat.