PDA

View Full Version : I found the recipe!

blueeyes
11-18-2008, 09:01 PM
So back when a few of us met for sushi and then drinks afterwards, I had a pear martini that night and it was yum delicious. I have tried recreating this recipe with no luck. Close but not close enough to be happy with it. The one thing that made my concotion taste better and closer then anything was out of frustration one night I added pineapple juice. Just a tich.

Anyhoo, I was talking to Greg (some of you met him at the first sushi fest) about the pear martini at Kristauf's. He knows the bartender that invented the drink. It is called a Crisp Pear Martini and walla here is the recipe.

2008 Winner- Kristauf's Martini Bar's Crisp Pear
To make your own Crisp Pear Martini, mix up the following:

1 oz Grey Goose Le' Poire
1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
Splash Pineapple Juice
Float Cook's Brut Champagne on top
Mix and serve in martini glass.

And see they have pineapple juice in it too!

If you like cocktails you have to try this. I am usually a whiskey and coke gal, or tequilla but this is really good. Not too sweet and well just right. I can't wait to pick up the ingredients and let my willing taste testers of my first concotions try the real thing. That is my neighbor Jessie and her sister Brandy.

If you try it let me know what you think.

JP
11-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Sounds good :nod:

abirken
11-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Yummy! I'm a martini kinda girl............unfortunately. HAHA! 3 is my max and I'm usually on the ground but it's OH SO FUN. At our local Thai restaurant, they make a mean Ginger martini with ginger infused vodka. It's heaven in a glass! Gonna try this recipe for a Pear martini though. YUM! :2thumbs: